x3logo Timing...

thebighairboy

Noob Account
Jan 17, 2006
I posted this same inquiry under the post about changing the x3logo on Monday with no response as of yet. I have a question that will most likely be poised towards a member of the Xecuter team. I wanted to know if there was a way to change the timing of x3logo.bmp. I would like to make it shorter, yet I have found no configuration file or the like that would allow me to make the change. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

thebighairboy

Noob Account
Jan 17, 2006
I just wanted to know if the x3logo settings are able to be edited directly, so I can change the amount of time that the logo is displayed.

The Reepr

Apr 25, 2006
No, dude it is loaded directly. I know what you mean but that time is everything loading up (Bios, dash, etc. ) so you are just gonna have to deal with that extra time. Sorry, that was no help but it was all the truth.

DJBOOBY

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2005
Australia
The Reepr check the date in old post before posting yourself most have fix prolbem i have gone throught coulpe of post now you have posted in and there old the little time me and other have to do this forum can be better spent answering upto date post so if you have samething to ask start a post or check the date