Xapt3r v1.6 install

socurama77

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2009
here are some very easy to follow instructions posted by a fellow member

if you cant follow these - give up - seriousley ;)

simply clip each wire into the corresponding hole - there is a different colored led for each connection - when its lit - its working

if any of your holes are filled with resin - simply clean it up with a fibre glass brush or an exacto knife - totally simple
Dude, I can follow the guide and I know what to do but my xbox doesnt have all of these holes???? I don't know why...I mean on the pic. the spot by "A","B","C" there are tons of holes, but mine only has like 2 along the whole side of that black piece that the "A","B", and "C" are suppost to be at...

Also my letter "E" is not cut out. I mean it has the drawn hole of where it should be, but it isn't cut out. Am I suppost to cut it out??? If so, do I need to add the gold metal thing thats in all of the other circles?

Please help me with this problem.

Email- [email protected]

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Dude, I can follow the guide and I know what to do but my xbox doesnt have all of these holes???? I don't know why...I mean on the pic. the spot by "A","B","C" there are tons of holes, but mine only has like 2 along the whole side of that black piece that the "A","B", and "C" are suppost to be at...

Also my letter "E" is not cut out. I mean it has the drawn hole of where it should be, but it isn't cut out. Am I suppost to cut it out??? If so, do I need to add the gold metal thing thats in all of the other circles?

Please help me with this problem.

Email- [email protected]
Can you post an image of your motherboard, around the area where the Xapt3r is going?

JVCRush

Noob Account
Feb 3, 2011
Memphis TN
Thatnks for this picture. This is what I have been looking for for a while now. Thanks all. Going to see if this will work now with my24k xenium I have. My LPC adapter that came with the 24k kit has lost its spring in a few pins o the bottom and can't find anymore of those to replace it. Thanks, Unless someone here may know or have one?

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Thatnks for this picture. This is what I have been looking for for a while now. Thanks all. Going to see if this will work now with my24k xenium I have. My LPC adapter that came with the 24k kit has lost its spring in a few pins o the bottom and can't find anymore of those to replace it. Thanks, Unless someone here may know or have one?
wtf ?

lol dude you have been coming on here bitching about tutorials etc - and its not even an Xecuter mod that you are using ?

You do realize this the the Xecuter forums for Xecuter products ? That Xapt3r will not work with a "xenium" or whatever that is lol

wiytboi

Noob Account
Nov 23, 2015
I got a question. I bought a xbox with chip off somelne. Was working properly like my last one I had. I have xapt3r, x3ce. It is all hooked up according to tutorial. But I notice that the power eject board and cable shown in tutorial isn't in my xbox. Can it work with out it. Or do i need to aquire it..