XBC doesn't see DVD drive

xPlayer360

Noob Account
Aug 14, 2013
Jungle Flasher sees the DVD drive fine, but I can't get XBC to see it, only my normal DVD drives are in the drop drown list. What could I be doing wrong?
Thanks

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
Jungle Flasher sees the DVD drive fine, but I can't get XBC to see it, only my normal DVD drives are in the drop drown list. What could I be doing wrong?
Thanks
How are you connected? Is the drive flashed? What version of XBC?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using freakin' Tapatalk 4

xPlayer360

Noob Account
Aug 14, 2013
I am using the X360USB Pro V2 with XBC 2.9.0.425. The drive isn't flashed, I didn't think it needed to be with that set up.

saxjonz

Noob Account
Feb 22, 2018
I wanted to chime in here five years later and say that I am having the same problem. I used both a liteon with the key I entered manually and it didn't recognize drive and also a hitachi which I bought for the purpose of using to flash but ended up with an 0502 and was told I would need to grab the nand. I could get the chip to unlock it but how would it work without the key?
Where, most importantly, could I download the 0800 firmware so I could flash the liteon?

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
I wanted to chime in here five years later and say that I am having the same problem. I used both a liteon with the key I entered manually and it didn't recognize drive and also a hitachi which I bought for the purpose of using to flash but ended up with an 0502 and was told I would need to grab the nand. I could get the chip to unlock it but how would it work without the key?
Where, most importantly, could I download the 0800 firmware so I could flash the liteon?
you bring this thread up from the dead. start your own thread

andoryuu3

VIP Member
Dec 19, 2015
I am not at my PC to verify, but I believe the 0800 firmware can be found in xbins.
I can confirm it is available on Xbins as that's where I found it.

you bring this thread up from the dead. start your own thread
Look, no offense, but who are you? From the looks of it you have zero authority.

I don't see any problem with reviving a thread if someone is having the same issue. Besides, half the time when someone posts a new thread, you kids shame the OP for not using the search feature. Clearly this person DID use the search feature, and now you're shaming him for reviving this thread where he is clearly having the same issue?

Honestly why does it matter to you anyway?

cachimbon

Noob Account
Jan 13, 2019
Los Angeles
I can confirm it is available on Xbins as that's where I found it.

Look, no offense, but who are you? From the looks of it you have zero authority.

I don't see any problem with reviving a thread if someone is having the same issue. Besides, half the time when someone posts a new thread, you kids shame the OP for not using the search feature. Clearly this person DID use the search feature, and now you're shaming him for reviving this thread where he is clearly having the same issue?

Honestly why does it matter to you anyway?
I agree. It's better to have all the information in one thread.

I'm also having the same issue. JF see the drive just fine but XBC doesn't recognize it.

Support Our Sponsors