XBOX 360 E 4GB w/CR3 PRO Fake Post

SB SD Mods

Jun 9, 2013
San Diego
Just finished an install on a 360 E 4GB model.

Parts used:

TX Corona 4GB Nand RW Kit Corona V2/V4/V6
TX Corona Post Fix Adapter V2 Corona V3/V4/V6
TX Cool Runner 3 Pro Fake Post Corona V3/V4/V6
TX Corona QSB V3
TX Sonus 360 Phat Edition (Micrococks removed sound chip and generic speaker on "E" models)
Red Led ROL lights (Ran out of blue) w/Red Led Controller lights with gold bullet shell buttons
360 e Jrunner2.jpg
360e final 1.jpg
360e final 4.jpg

IMG_0818.JPG

Final Install:
CPU_RST 14CM to SMC_Reset
Post out standard yellow wire from slim package to 90 point on Post Fix Adapter V2
Dip 4
1pf Cap
Boots 1-2 cycles

Note: If you eject tray and pull power cord you can take faceplate out without having to remove dvd tray bezel.

Install is exactly the same as a Corona V2 no post / V4.

Wanted to say thanks to TX for the sweet tools that are available. Without you guys this wouldn't of been glitchable. Can't wait to see whats next.

Last edited:

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
Good job and nice to see that m$ didnt invest more money in the E console to stopp RGH :D

XDK

VIP Member
Just finished an install on a 360 E 4GB model.

Parts used:

TX Corona 4GB Nand RW Kit
TX Corona Post Fix Adapter V2
TX Cool Runner 3 Pro Fake Post Corona V3/V4/V5
TX Corona QSB V3
View attachment 17761
View attachment 17764
View attachment 17766
View attachment 17763

Going to install Sonus next.

Install is exactly the same as a Corona V4. Going to tune it right now with Rater.

Please excuse the sloppy install and the flux I have yet to clean :D

Finished installing the Sonus and I'm only getting power on sound and no eject. Anybody know why?
follow this http://www.x360world.com/360e/sonus.jpg I cant see your eject wire good enough but of those 4 resistors its the one on top right

Last edited:
Reactions: SB SD Mods

SB SD Mods

Jun 9, 2013
San Diego
Ok got Sonus eject working now. Had eject wire soldered to wrong point, thanks XDK. Next is blue led's and going for perfecto in rater / boot times.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Ok got Sonus eject working now. Had eject wire soldered to wrong point, thanks XDK. Next is blue led's and going for perfecto in rater / boot times.
put blue led in mine other day and it does look badass,ms even labled the led so you cant put em in wrong way,and the 0603 fit alot better to pads this time round.

SB SD Mods

Jun 9, 2013
San Diego
Lol I see the 1pf cap was sweet spot for u too.. nice ! Should prolly start putting 1pf in the package for e models ;)

It sure was. Didn't think it was going to make a difference from10pf but after giving it a try it def was better. Still tuning a 250GB model with DemoN. Will report back if the 1pf works again, lol.