XBOX 360 E Teardown

xtremepcs

VIP Member
Jun 29, 2011
My Man Cave
Lol.

I thought it seemed like an odd question coming from your good self :).

I'm looking forward to seeing what Xecuter has in store for this board - they appear to be "testing" LTU which sounds like very good news because it means we can glitch the board (hopefully).

Does anyone know what the "E" stands for?
Maybe since all there error codes start with the letter E. lol

Reactions: prankster

younisfinal

Apr 16, 2011
saudi arebia
It looks like Corona Motherboard but deferent case I could name it (mini XBOX 360) power source deferent plug and 4 usb ports and no av output just HDMI output and tow new deferent ports one you can see it from out side and one you can see it from in side only and for CPU_POST still unknown we are witting for answer and full details from ADMIN and thanks for the news.

XDK

VIP Member
It looks like Corona Motherboard but deferent case I could name it (mini XBOX 360) power source deferent plug and 4 usb ports and no av output just HDMI output and tow new deferent ports one you can see it from out side and one you can see it from in side only and for CPU_POST still unknown we are witting for answer and full details from ADMIN and thanks for the news.
few of us on here already have these systems and torn apart.. look around a bit you'll find the answers u want.

Reactions: younisfinal

younisfinal

Apr 16, 2011
saudi arebia
What info are you looking for? A teardown? Pretty sure first post has a link for that
I sad (CPU_POST still unknown we are witting for answer and full details from ADMIN and thanks for the news.) THEN XDK reply me with ( few of us on here already have these systems and torn apart.. look around a bit you'll find the answers u want.) I look around nothing to find could you give me something Dear (DreamZ) or still no post for it:).

XDK

VIP Member
I sad (CPU_POST still unknown we are witting for answer and full details from ADMIN and thanks for the news.) THEN XDK reply me with ( few of us on here already have these systems and torn apart.. look around a bit you'll find the answers u want.) I look around nothing to find could you give me something Dear (DreamZ) or still no post for it:).

seriously ? fine I'll spoon feed you. motherboard is identical to a corona v3/v4 depending on which you choose to get.. there is no post but there is on the cpu so postfix is required ! rest is same

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Tampa,FL

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Reactions: TXfusion_fanboy