Xbox 360 Kernel 2.0.17511.0 RGH Stuff Released

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
xeBuild v1.18 and DashLaunch v3.18 with GUI to follow up shortly!

Surprising enough Microsoft rolled out a new Dash for their old aging Xbox 360 consoles, but it didn't take long for Swizzy and his team (deep3r, cOz, ikari) to roll out a new set of xeBuild and DashLaunch to get everyone up to speed on using RGH on the latest Xbox 360 dashboard.

modrobert writes: "The RGH/JTAG related hack tools with support for Xbox360 kernel 2.0.17511.0 (latest) have been released, say hello to xeBuild, xeBuild GUI and Dash Launch. As of posting this Swizzy is still working on xeBuild GUI, but it will show up after release. Could this be the last kernel update for Xbox 360? Happy to see the #xbins FTP server is still going strong!"

FOR DOWNLOAD LINKS: Please see the following two threads on RealModScene for support, and latest info:

#1: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7527-xebuild-118-xebuild-gui-30-information-17511-kernel-support-added/
#2: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7532-dashlaunch-3181-fixed-17511-kernel-support-added/

NEWS SOURCE: Xbox 360 Kernel 2.0.17511.0 RGH Stuff Released (via) EurAsia

Last edited:

hansolo77

May 21, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Ok, so is there really any reason to get the latest Kernel update, and have to go through the (not very long) flashing of the new modified one? I mean, does getting the update break anything, or does not getting the update prohibit loading some new game? I didn't think there were any more 360 games being release. Could be wrong.

GeekHeat

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2013
lancashire
Gta 5 doesn't work with the new 17511 update. That's if u have it extracted to hdd with freestyle dash etc. However disc works fine. Also GOD format seems to kind of work ok.

Chrishockey55

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2013
NY NY
@Xecuter I shot you a pm asking a question about something in this thread. I noticed your an admin so you Probably get tons of messages. If you see this thread notification Please seek my PM

Thanks

andoryuu3

VIP Member
Dec 19, 2015
Ok, so is there really any reason to get the latest Kernel update, and have to go through the (not very long) flashing of the new modified one?
Certainly. However I feel the main people who'd benefit would be dual NAND users. Personally I feel that the less differences between your stock NAND and your glitch NAND the better. As a rule, I always update my glitch NAND with an image of my freshly updated stock NAND. Keeps everything clean and consistent.

If you're not on dual NAND, the benefits may be minimal. But I'm with tr4kerz on this one.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
I am assuming that you are talking about the GTA5 issue, which i was unable to recreate on my console using the latest kernel, and extracted rip.

Last edited:

Chrishockey55

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2013
NY NY
@xecuter i know your probably busy with other things but you might want to update the op with the fixed version of dash launch. c0z pushed a fixed after the original release. I have the uploaded 3.18.1 here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7532-dashlaunch-3181-fixed-17511-kernel-support-added/ ( for anyone who is having issues with the above dashlaunch)

Also for swizzys gui there will be no push for this dash version and people can find more on that here http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/7527-xebuild-118-xebuild-gui-30-information-17511-kernel-support-added/

barelynotlegal

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2009
PHX,AZ
just curious, why do i have to sign up on another website to download package?
hadnt turned 360 on in a HOT minute and seeing there is a uipdate available, and every ling to the 2.099 GUI is broken or damaged.
anyone got a link?

Chrishockey55

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2013
NY NY
just curious, why do i have to sign up on another website to download package?
hadnt turned 360 on in a HOT minute and seeing there is a uipdate available, and every ling to the 2.099 GUI is broken or damaged.
anyone got a link?

The reason why Some guis are broken are because The latest dashboard is not supported officially by Swizzy. Other people dont know what they are doing and they are screwing stuff up. The update is pointless so i advise you not to do anything and just wait intill a new dash drops and swizzy releases 3.0