Noob Account
May 14, 2012
my manufacture date:2011-august-17

---------- Post added at 07:34 ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 ----------

wt do u mean by original case?

insha14

Noob Account
May 14, 2012
Thought so, thanks for clarifying that. If you could post a picture of the text on the psu, that would be cool, even better if you could take a picture of the mother board (stripped, top and bottom) Maybe it's yet another mobo revision?

There is nothing i want more than to open this baby up but its not mine :frown:. But im in the process of trying to convince him to trade my glitched slim for his slim.I havent checked the psu becasue the guy is asleep and i pretty much borrowed the slim to take pics, sorry about the quality.He just bought it but enough words here is what you want

He is interested in flashing his drive so that might be my chance. Keep in touch with me because im pretty sure i will get the console or at least open it.
I Hve xbox 360 slim which has written:12v---10.83A but on the psu it is written 12v---9.6A

DO I HAVE TRINITY OR CORONA?

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
wt ddo u mean bv original case
Means that plastic covers of the Xbox you are talking about are original from manufacture (i.e. has not been replaced during the console life so you wouldn't be sure what current value [A] was on the original plates).

As long it is original, then 10.83A on the back sticker indicates Trinity model.

insha14

Noob Account
May 14, 2012
its original!cuz i havent even stripped my xbox. lol

so this means i have corona even though the psu says 9.6V

insha14

Noob Account
May 14, 2012
yeah thats wt i mean!btw tell me that can i play pirated games on my RGHed or J-tagged 360 slim cuz where i live i can only get pirated games which cost around 2-3 dollars.And can i play through hdd of xbox 360 without disk in tray?

thanks

yeah thats wt i mean!btw tell me that can i play pirated games on my RGHed or J-tagged 360 slim cuz where i live i can only get pirated games which cost around 2-3 dollars.And can i play through hdd of xbox 360 without disk in tray?

thanks
You should support the developers and BUY their games and not steal them.

part-timer

Mar 4, 2006
Canada
Hi I've been out of the loop for a while. My 360 phat just crashed and was looking to change my 4gb 360 slim console that i purchased some time ago. when i bought the slim I also picked up Cool Runner rev.b, NAND-X programmer with V3 code and a QSB slim. From the chart above I guess the JTAG that came with it won"t work on this console?
Manufactured - may 2010
Trinity motherboard
Lite-on DG-16D45 FW- 9504
Current Dashboard 16202

also will the RGH still work with this dashboard?

user777

Noob Account
Jan 8, 2014
2014 - 1.jpg2014 - 1 (1).jpg
Hi all , anyone can tell me what is that xbox slim motherboard ???? im on dash 6547, anf if can be RGH'd ??? im good in solder and programing the only think is i dont know if that is trinity or carona if is carona i can indentify with V is . thanks all : )

jery911

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2011
South Central Los Angeles
Hi all , anyone can tell me what is that xbox slim motherboard ???? im on dash 6547, anf if can be RGH'd ??? im good in solder and programing the only think is i dont know if that is trinity or carona if is carona i can indentify with V is . thanks all : )
thats a trinity you have there. and yes it can be RGH'ed

Reactions: user777

shawncarnage

Noob Account
Jun 26, 2010
Arizona
Im in the same boat I think mine is a Corona but the Voltage says 9.6.... Here is a picture of the motherboard with the manufacturing date of July 2011 .
mobo slim.jpg