GENERAL Xbox 360 Slim 250gb not working

wiihack3er

Noob Account
Oct 23, 2012
Well I've had this Xbox for about 6 months and its been working fine. i have it connected to my HDTV via HDMI cable and the input works fine too. but now recently whenever i try to turn it on it turns on but the controller does not connect it just flashes the lights and i do not get any input at all from the TV :eek2: . ive tryied taking out the dvd drive, taking out the hard drive, what else can i do to fix this problem???

vegaslightsss

VIP Member
Jan 22, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
Do you have component cables for it? If an Xbox has a hdmi cable in it it will not boot up if it is not securely placed on the tv and the Xbox. If it is in tight on both ends I would suggest trying a different hdmi cable.

Just saw you said it was flashing the lights. Does it just do the power light in the center or does it do the full circle like its booting up?

Last edited:

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
Stock console ?
Really havent given much info on the console

wiihack3er

Noob Account
Oct 23, 2012
I've tried component and its still the same . The console does notwant to boot up, and yes its a stock 250 GB Xbox 360 slim with a trinity motherboard

Menethoran

VIP Member
Sep 1, 2012
Reading, PA
I've tried component and its still the same . The console does notwant to boot up, and yes its a stock 250 GB Xbox 360 slim with a trinity motherboard
Where are you located? You might need a pro to take a look at it. have you tried resetting your resolution? Do you have a corded controller?

wiihack3er

Noob Account
Oct 23, 2012
im located in Socal around LA, and the warranty on the console is void thanks to the seal being broken.

XComission

Oct 18, 2012
Probably best to take it to someone then. Check out the forums at the bottom of the site and find someone to check it out for you. Sounds like a loose connection somewhere.