Xbox 360 Slim RGH

XxAaronX_

Noob Account
Nov 6, 2019
Australia

Hi, I been having issues with my Xbox 360 Slim RGH. Can anyone identify the chip that is in this console? I bought the console from a mod store already modded. I been having issues with it since I bought it. When I power on the console it will just be a solid green dot, no outer rings. Then sometimes it will boot into xell. I have had very low success rate since I bought this console I think I have only been able to play it 4 times. I contacted the seller and they told me it’s normal with RGH the success rate is random. Anyway the console is out of warranty now and I am wondering if anyone here can help or should I get a newer chip installed or try to reinstall the chip as some of the solder points look dodgy. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

XxAaronX_

Noob Account
Nov 6, 2019
Australia
have never seen this chip b4. looks like a cross between a DGX, x360 run, x360 mega, rgh stone, ultimate rgx glitch chip.
do you have any info on this chip?
but try flashing srgh timing file. and see if you get better boot time. if not just change the chip.
I have no idea what this chip is but I got it from ozmodchips.com.au and how do I flash the timing files? Is there a tutorial or how do I get started?