Xbox 360 Slim *White Edition!* Corona V3/V4 - RGH Help....

kyleburles16

Jan 2, 2013
Hi,
I've recently purchased a xbox 360 slim.
Ive identified that it has no 'Post Out' there I believe it's a V3 / V4 Corona board??
Also this 'V3 V4' stuff is it either V3 or V4 or is it both? From the guide i refered to it only said V3 V4?
http://www.modsupplier.com/catalog/images/xecuter-corona-identification-guide.jpg

Anyway Ive Done some research but yet to be sure on what parts I need to RGH and Dual Nand the xbox.

Roughly i have an idea that i need DemoN and CR3? and a post out glitch chip?

Could anyone possibly help me out with the parts required please and if you want any images just request them.

Thanks for your time,
Kyle.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Find out for sure which revision it is because you can't install a DemoN on 4GB Corona boards.

If POST is missing, you can use a fake POST CR3 Pro and a POST Fix Adapter.

Last edited:

DreamZ

VIP Member
Dec 8, 2009
Essex UK
www.ixtreme.talktalk.net
Follow the identification guide properly.
If it has a 16mb nand its a v3. If it has a 4gb gba nand its a v4.

As long as postout is definitely removed and you have checked under heatsinc, then a cr3pro fakepost ultimate kit would be all you need.

Also a demon and conversion board of course if you want to go dual nand. 16mb ofc not 4gb versions.

kyleburles16

Jan 2, 2013
I've took the x clamp off and post out is without a doubt missing!
How do i find the size of the nand out without soldering anything just yet?

So if it is a V3 with a 16mb Nand then would i still be able to use DemoN?

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
How do i find the size of the nand out without soldering anything just yet?

So if it is a V3 with a 16mb Nand then would i still be able to use DemoN?
Look at the guide!

Yes, a DemoN will work with a 16MB Corona board.

kyleburles16

Jan 2, 2013
Heres images of the Nand chip? and the proof theres no traces under the heat sink for post out.

The Corona V4 identification image is to blurry all i can see is a resembulence to the V1 which surly isnt right.

kyleburles16

Jan 2, 2013
Okay thanks for your help last question off topic from this, I have another xbox 360 slim (Trinity) is there only 1 version of that or is there a variety?

xzanox

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
Netherlands, 1336
Okay thanks for your help last question off topic from this, I have another xbox 360 slim (Trinity) is there only 1 version of that or is there a variety?
Yes and to keep in the line of your original questions, it is possible to install a dual NAND demon chip with for example a CR rev C, will work very good.

kyleburles16

Jan 2, 2013
Okay I've already got a CR installed into the slim trinity. But i cant remember what rev it was. I purchased it early 2012 if that helps and heres a image of the CR if you can identify what rev it is from that im not sure.IMG_0891[1].jpg

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
Okay I've already got a CR installed into the slim trinity. But i cant remember what rev it was. I purchased it early 2012 if that helps and heres a image of the CR if you can identify what rev it is from that im not sure.View attachment 19206
You can use a rev b with a demon fyi