RGH xbox 360 sometimes takes days to turn on

silvamod

Noob Account
Oct 6, 2016
hello,
im having a problem with my xbox and i was wondering if people are having it or someone knows why it occurs.
my xbox 360 has RGH and freestyle 3, i noticed that if i dont play it for a while, say 3 weeks to 1 month, and i try to run it, the rgh mod doesnt run (thus nothing appears on the tv screen and i can see the blue light inside the xbox blinking every 5 seconds), it does this for hours and sometimes it takes up to the third day for it to run (i try restarting it every mins to hour for like 3 hours a day), but then the next day i turn it on it turns after 1-2 seconds.
weird thing happened yesterday is that, it was running before yesterday, but yesterday it kept doing the thing above for 2-3 hours till it worked, after i played for a while i turned it off then on it turned on immediately, anyone has any idea?
thanks

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
Poor soldering . Send it to get fixed
Not sure why you think that. Could be timing files/wiring or a combination of the two. Cold consoles tend to boot differently than ones that are warm with RGH.

silvamod

Noob Account
Oct 6, 2016
Poor soldering . Send it to get fixed
i dont think thats the case, my xbox is 2-3 years old only, and i bought it new with the rgh installed, it ran fine for the first month, then started doing that only when i dont play it for a week or something and only for one time then next days it ran pretty fast

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
whats timing files?
Way too much to explain in a post. Depending on which chip you have you can manipulate the timing and how the exploit works depending on the motherboard you have. The installer should know this. I would suggest you get in touch with who you bought it from and explain the issue, or find someone here who will help you.

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Way too much to explain in a post. Depending on which chip you have you can manipulate the timing and how the exploit works depending on the motherboard you have. The installer should know this. I would suggest you get in touch with who you bought it from and explain the issue, or find someone here who will help you.
he said, he got the console rgh "2-3 years ago" I could be wrong but I dont think anybody would give 2-3 year warranty on a modded console.
silvamod-see if you could find someone local to fix the problem if you cant.

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
he said, he got the console rgh "2-3 years ago" I could be wrong but I dont think anybody would give 2-3 year warranty on a modded console.
silvamod-see if you could find someone local to fix the problem if you cant.
I didn't mean to imply they would, I agree. That said, it would be worth a shot to go back to the installer and see what you would get charged for him to have a look. Or, as playingmax stated have someone on here look at it for you.

Reactions: silvamod