LITEON 93450 xbox bricked after 2.0.14719.0 update

zozo6015

Noob Account
Nov 27, 2010
Hello,

I have a jasper which was flashed with LT2.0 after I inserted the Sniper Elite disk it was asking me if I want to update and by mistake I hit yes and it started to update the system. After the first reboot I got the error that the disk cannot be read and it hanged there. Not having any way to go back I have downloaded the latest update from microsoft and installed it from USB drive.
At this moment no burned games are working. However I manage to start the the xbox and play some games which are included. I tried to install the ixtreme LT+ 3.0
but I cannot get the DVD key. While probing it always fails.

Can you please help me go through this?

Thanks,

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK
Sniper Elite is it out yet.:rolleyes2:

on the cannot get the DVD key. While probing it always fails..it's about the timing of it.or doing it right..:tongue:

Mungus

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2004
Wisconsin
What probe are you using? Did you not keep a copy of your dummy.bin from 2.0 or your key?

Yes Sniper Elite was released yesterday I believe.

Reactions: x360ccm

zozo6015

Noob Account
Nov 27, 2010
Sniper Elite is out for a week at least.

I did not tried to play any original disks but will definitely try it tomorrow. Something is telling me that will not have any problem playing original disks.

For probe I am using a custom made c3k I found a how to made it on youtube. Just search c3k probe mc giver style.

The console was flashed when it was bought by the company who sold it. They did not send me the original fw or dummy one.

Cheers,

Last edited:

Mungus

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2004
Wisconsin
Sniper Elite is out for a week at least.

I did not tried to play any original disks but will definitely try it tomorrow. Something is telling me that will not have any problem playing original disks.

For probe I am using a custom made c3k I found a how to made it on youtube. Just search c3k probe mc giver style.

The console was flashed when it was bought by the company who sold it. They did not send me the original fw or dummy one.

Cheers,

I hate to say it but if you don't have a TX probe you won't get help here as it is a TX forum.

smodger

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2011
northwest
If it plays originals then the drive still has the key get a tx probe it will make it a lot easier or send it someone to flash for you

-DoC-

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2004
US
Should be more careful next time (also with your backups as I'm sure you have the original game as well)

Order a probe and reflash.

zozo6015

Noob Account
Nov 27, 2010
I've managed to probe successfully the drive I got my drive key saved.
I have however a new problem
after I've clicked Lite-on erase I had to power off and power on the drive and it did not showed up anymore in the list. I've tried everything, restarting the PC. I cannot even see the drive in bios no matter what I am doing. I don't think that the drive has erased only it is stuck on vendor mode. Is there any ways I can take it out from there?
By the way this xbox is not mine. I have flashed my benq drive many times and never had any kind of problems with it. That friend of mine asked me if I can flash it for him because he didn't wanted to send the box by carrier and get it back in about a month.

zozo6015

Noob Account
Nov 27, 2010
my problem now is that the drive cannot be detected by the PC. I've connected it back into the xbox to see what is happening and I got a black screen with error E64.

chancer13

VIP Member
May 28, 2011
Bucks, UK
I've managed to probe successfully the drive I got my drive key saved.
I have however a new problem
after I've clicked Lite-on erase I had to power off and power on the drive and it did not showed up anymore in the list.

have you tried to intro the device in JF on the MTK Flash tab?

You have deleted the firmware from the drive, so it will not be recognised as a drive until you flash it.

Reactions: zozo6015

chancer13

VIP Member
May 28, 2011
Bucks, UK
So the drive will not be seen in bios either?
wouldn't have thought so, but i'm not an expert, I have flashed a few lite'ons - even thought i had bricked a few in the early days, but you can't, not really.

not sure how it works these days with lt 3, but used to use dosflash as a last resort with lite-on's that didn't play ball

Reactions: zozo6015