Xbox One & 360 Parts + Consoles available!

dyoung1108

Jan 2, 2017
Hello all!!!

I have been fixing Xboxs for about 8+ years now, so I have collected quite a bit of parts etc. I have been doing Xbox Ones for 3+ years and still do them more often today than older systems. What I am posting about is for anyone that might be interested in purchasing some non-working motherboards and parts etc. I have at least 5 Xbox One boards with matching PCB ranging from no power, no video, to E200 E100 etc. I have blu-ray drives, hard drives, shells, everything you could need for a system I have. I do also have some Xbox 360 consoles, some complete, some just motherboards as well with various issues of all kinds. If anyone might be interested in purchasing anything, please do not hesitate to contact me! I do have an ebay store with some parts on it, but definitely not everything I have! You can email me at [email protected]. I can also do repairs as well if needed.

Thanks!!

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
Hello all!!!

I have been fixing Xboxs for about 8+ years now, so I have collected quite a bit of parts etc. I have been doing Xbox Ones for 3+ years and still do them more often today than older systems. What I am posting about is for anyone that might be interested in purchasing some non-working motherboards and parts etc. I have at least 5 Xbox One boards with matching PCB ranging from no power, no video, to E200 E100 etc. I have blu-ray drives, hard drives, shells, everything you could need for a system I have. I do also have some Xbox 360 consoles, some complete, some just motherboards as well with various issues of all kinds. If anyone might be interested in purchasing anything, please do not hesitate to contact me! I do have an ebay store with some parts on it, but definitely not everything I have! You can email me at [email protected]. I can also do repairs as well if needed.

Thanks!!
you have to be a vip member to sell on here

Reactions: DELETED

JesusS

Noob Account
Apr 3, 2018
Hey this is Jesus, recently I have been having a lot of trouble with my xbox one, can you please help?

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
Hey this is Jesus, recently I have been having a lot of trouble with my xbox one, can you please help?
start your own thread rule #5 NO THREAD HI-JACKING
Please do not reply to another person's support thread unless you want to help or have information that can help. If you reply to someones thread and it has nothing to do with their problem, this is called THREAD HI-JACKING and is frowned upon by the entire community. Unless you want to help the original poster with his or her problem do not reply in that thread. If you require support create your own thread.

Last edited:

devilhunter

Mar 7, 2014
Hello all!!!

Thanks!!
Im looking for a jtagable Jasper, if you have one, please let me know.