XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb.

stmem

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2013
Re: XBOX ONE

00:41 @Oggy • so, anyone that recalls pi will know it means f**k all
00:41 @Oggy • how long were ps3 rips out?
00:42 @Oggy • 3-4 years of rips before the console was hacked

now, I know c4 started after the pi rips and went on to make the scene standard - but it just echoes without an exploit, a dump is worthless.

The best guys are there waiting tto pounce though, and thats a great sign.
We have faith in c4eva and tx, when I get my xbone in a year with that cod I'll be happy to play my backup and save my original :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

COMPLETE_TOOL

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2011
ny
Re: XBOX ONE

Their is info on the disc's as in security. You must understand the way your prey moves before the predator can corner it and eat it. P.S I herd Micro$oft taste yummy :tongue:

wantin2mod

VIP Member
May 28, 2005
On the North American Continent
Re: XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 47Gb !

So if C4eva already got the first game dump does this mean he already has "0800" fw for the disc type or is it just a raw file dump ? Not flaming just über curious.
Um.....preposterous. Patience . . . . . then after a slight understanding how the platform functions, then the unveiling becomes apparent.

oO Elite Oo

VIP Member
Sep 3, 2011
In your Nand

Well as Oggy said, at this stage the game dump is pointless until they find away to break the front door of the actual console. Till then just sit tight and be patient..

GhostFace606

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
TanonymousX

[2013-11-16 03:41AM UTC] #fw <c4eva> XG4=XboxGamedisc4 – Bluray Disc Type Identifier from PIC (Permanent Information and Control data zone) on the disc!

I am going to have to stand with Oggy, when he Say's " but it just echoes without an exploit, a dump is worthless ". Keep in mind, that the PS3 has had this PIC technology since the console was released! This isn't as good as some of you may think, this PIC technology is monster! Don't misunderstand me, C4 & Xecuter, is beast with in the scene, but this PIC encryption is going to be a challenge for all! It's bigger than a simple RGH! I wouldn't hope for CFW anytime soon.

Here is a article i would like you to read! http://lan.st/showthread.php?t=1722

GhostFace606.

Last edited:
Reactions: DARKFiB3R

iancabby

Feb 23, 2011
UK

Well hopefully this will bring the cost of dual layer blu ray discs down in price :)

nosherfj

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Manchester UK

That's one heck of a lot of padding for probably what is 10GB's of actual game lol.

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England

The Xboxone hasnt even been released and c4eva has already dumped one of the flagship games. This man sees everything in code. I think we can expect another c4eva x-mas firmware stocking filler :wink:.

Reactions: scott1503

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs

The Xboxone hasnt even been released and c4eva has already dumped one of the flagship games. This man sees everything in code. I think we can expect another c4eva x-mas firmware stocking filler :wink:.
that would be the best gift ever!!!!

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com

You wont see anything until next year

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
Re: XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb !

I thought TX didnt support piracy????

Reactions: GPIaudio