XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb.

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
Re: XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb !

How is backing up your own retail discs piracy?
Fair enough to back them up, but its illegal to play them because it involves a modification to the console which also involves reverse engineering. Once you break the encryption, you've technically broken the law. Refer to the DMCA with applies to the U.S.A and other countries.

Not like I really care, but I'm just saying.

Last edited:

oO Elite Oo

VIP Member
Sep 3, 2011
In your Nand

Fair enough to back them up, but its illegal to play them because it involves a modification to the console which also involves reverse engineering. Once you break the encryption, you've technically broken the law. Refer to the DMCA with applies to the U.S.A and other countries.

oh really so what would you say to those who over clock their cpu's, gpu and flash custom bios to their gpu's? what about modifying the actual hardware on a pc tower and laptop, that not not reverse engineering codes? just because you modify your console does not mean you are a pirate, me personal I use it for homebrew playing old retro games and backing up my 360 exclusive titles.

Disk0

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Exeter UK

I'm not about to get excited and there's me thinking c4 was gonna retire

grimreaper715

Noob Account
Nov 16, 2013

I been analysing this disk since it dropped through my letterbox. However much I look at it I still cant play the fecking thing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

get off your f**king soap box clown. you think there aren't about 200,000 people here that actually know this already smartass ?

no one gives a sh*t what you think.