XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb.

CONSOLEHACKER

Noob Account
Oct 7, 2011
Re: XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb !

You won't be able to play them from the 500gb ms drive anyway as they won't be signed the future is DVD drive emulator the DVD drive itself can't work much different from the ps3 and for that there is the cobra emulator now that has only been out about 12 months the Xbox one would have been designed before this in order for game makers to make games and for them to stock pile units for the launch date I believe that ms would not have known about this emulator for the ps3 before the designed it and I think that is our key and so what if they are 40gb just by a 4tb Hdd they aren't that expensive anyway

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
Re: That one last big product for the Xbox 360 we were making? here's a sneak peak...

Let me paraphrase a bit:

"Oh GOD, I pray for XBONE to be allowed to be hacked, I pray for that we are able to make backups of XBONE titles to keep our originals safe and untouched"

@c4eva:
\
"Someone called us?"
/
@Xecuter:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

steplay29

Nov 16, 2003
belfast

what more does team xecuter know about this lol.new products in the works already maybe!!!!

suntu ieu

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2010
München

500 gig console and 40 gig games is going to limit us to around 10 installed games in guessing there is a bit of a bit of an os on there somewhere to soak up some gigs.

All games doesnt have 40-50 GB. Install on HDD is 7-10. Just like on X360

WarezRat

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2003
Northern Hemisphere

:crazy:
Fair enough to back them up, but its illegal to play them because it involves a modification to the console which also involves reverse engineering. Once you break the encryption, you've technically broken the law. Refer to the DMCA with applies to the U.S.A and other countries.

Not like I really care, but I'm just saying.
get off your f**king soap box clown. you think there aren't about 200,000 people here that actually know this already smartass ?

no one gives a sh*t what you think.
He is a SoNy SpY!! LOL :crazy: