XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb.

Sponce

Jun 18, 2013
Re: XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb !

You won't be able to play them from the 500gb ms drive anyway as they won't be signed the future is DVD drive emulator the DVD drive itself can't work much different from the ps3 and for that there is the cobra emulator now that has only been out about 12 months the Xbox one would have been designed before this in order for game makers to make games and for them to stock pile units for the launch date I believe that ms would not have known about this emulator for the ps3 before the designed it and I think that is our key and so what if they are 40gb just by a 4tb Hdd they aren't that expensive anyway
This seems to me like a logical assumption. I image the first generations will be upwards of $125 though, and even $80 for an (you know what) is too pricey for an ODD to me. I have faith the CFW will be broken eventually, and this time we'll have a much more organized and efficient way of going about it (who remembers boot discs and opening your drives halfway? Haha)

A JTAG-like hack is a dream. I really hope we're able to work something out. We've got some brilliant minds on our side!

Last edited:

nosherfj

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Manchester UK

500 gig console and 40 gig games is going to limit us to around 10 installed games in guessing there is a bit of a bit of an os on there somewhere to soak up some gigs.
well for a ODDE yeah but not for a stock xbone as alot of that 40 gig is padding.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010

This seems to me like a logical assumption. I image the first generations will be upwards of $125 though, and even $80 for an (you know what) is too pricey for an ODD to me. I have faith the CFW will be broken eventually, and this time we'll have a much more organized and efficient way of going about it (who remembers boot discs and opening your drives halfway? Haha)

A JTAG-like hack is a dream. I really hope we're able to work something out. We've got some brilliant minds on our side!
Half way closed was the MFR's concept, not ours. c4 utilised it for an ixtreme version though. I'm 99.9% certain the fw is going to be signed and much more realtime checks than the 38 in fcrt currently.

Reactions: SB SD Mods

CaptainBlood

VIP Member
Mar 11, 2013

I thought TX didnt support piracy????
law don't make rule only for piracy.
law first of all need to be applied for defend people

When the year warrantly finish on xbox360 or xboxone customer can't repair theyr broken dvd drive because the console is locked whit hidden key.
This also violate LAW becouse who produce the console make a wrong action to the customer that can't repair by himself the console.
right of customer is they need to be able to repair what they buy,and become broken,also if warrantly is finish...but lock the hardware whit an hidden key is not Law and is not right,is injustice maked to the customer.

So if TX make 1 backup,and make reverse ,and make people be able to retrieve the dvd key of the drive for repair theyr console,no is not piracy and no is not wrong whit law,becouse law is for defend people,and people need be able to repair theyr console broken dvd drive.

IF there is someone that violate law in there,is who produce the console whit an hidden key,that make customer that buy one object can't repair that object when warrantly finish. This is INJUSTICE at my home.

Law is law,rule is rule,but JUDGE need take care people and protect customer from injustice.

and i not understand 1 think,tx hav make 1 thread for talk about one topic,for talk about something discovered.

why dam you need come here to make question that have no sense for disturb people in this forum.

Your fortune is TX is so good and not ban you,becouse if this is my forum i hav ban you already first 1 second u come inside. fortume me is not tx and fortune this is not my forum coz if for me u already finish here.

people is in this place for share information and stay togheder talk about same topic why dam u need come here disturb whit stupid question

Last edited:

satchy

Dec 17, 2011

Thanks c4eva and TX without you guys we would not be discussing this topic can't wait to see all you have taken to the xbox360 to the one if possible I wish I was half as smart as you guys :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 4

michalss

Nov 20, 2006
CZ

get off your f**king soap box clown. you think there aren't about 200,000 people here that actually know this already smartass ?

no one gives a sh*t what you think.

He nice one :) I was kind of laughing..

I guess it wont be easy to crack this beast from begging, PS had bad luck coz there was not talented ppl enough, i hope with X1 it will be much better :) C4 good work so far..

Last edited:

Steel-Cleiton

BANNED
May 11, 2012
Brasil

Fair enough to back them up, but its illegal to play them because it involves a modification to the console which also involves reverse engineering. Once you break the encryption, you've technically broken the law. Refer to the DMCA with applies to the U.S.A and other countries.

Not like I really care, but I'm just saying.
you are very smart
deserves an award for being so stupid