XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb.

lyzanxia

Nov 27, 2010
I guess everyone involved was waiting for a challenge, after the xbox360 was completely hacked.

SB SD Mods

Jun 9, 2013
San Diego
Laughs at all the people looking on newegg at liteon bd dl burners and seeing the price of blu-rays saying [email protected]! lol im curious to see how things will be
25GB blank discs are less than verbatims 8.GB DVD+r DL
50GB blank discs can be bought for $5

If anyone complains about a $5 blank then they are a cheap ass.

Hack might be hard drive only, to early to tell.

Last edited:

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
Re: XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb !

bd

Last edited:

dynamix

Jan 29, 2011
All xbox one games will be on BD50, and require installation to the HDD. I buy TDK's for ~$4, not too bad :p

Last edited:

LatinPrince

Noob Account
Dec 3, 2013
All xbox one games will be on BD50, and require installation to the HDD. I buy TDK's for ~$4, not too bad :p
This is not at all true, you can buy games from the marketplace, install and play them with no physical media present, correct?

If you could get some cfw on there that would skip the security check of the download file you could (theoretically) run game dumps directly off the hard drive.

FatalityxF

VIP Member
Aug 8, 2011
Hopefully we won't need payloads or anything of the sort for XB1 as we did XGD3. Could not, for the life of me, get any of my three iHAS to burn anything better than a coaster. Wasted 100 DL's trying to calibrate the damn things and just gave up and went the ODDE route :\

If storebought BR discs will support XB1 titles out of the box without hacking, then I'm all over it!