XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb.

lyzanxia

Nov 27, 2010
I guess everyone involved was waiting for a challenge, after the xbox360 was completely hacked.

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
Re: XBOX ONE Game Dumped - 40Gb !

bd

Last edited:

dynamix

Jan 29, 2011
All xbox one games will be on BD50, and require installation to the HDD. I buy TDK's for ~$4, not too bad :p

Last edited:

LatinPrince

Noob Account
Dec 3, 2013
All xbox one games will be on BD50, and require installation to the HDD. I buy TDK's for ~$4, not too bad :p
This is not at all true, you can buy games from the marketplace, install and play them with no physical media present, correct?

If you could get some cfw on there that would skip the security check of the download file you could (theoretically) run game dumps directly off the hard drive.

FatalityxF

VIP Member
Aug 8, 2011
Hopefully we won't need payloads or anything of the sort for XB1 as we did XGD3. Could not, for the life of me, get any of my three iHAS to burn anything better than a coaster. Wasted 100 DL's trying to calibrate the damn things and just gave up and went the ODDE route :\

If storebought BR discs will support XB1 titles out of the box without hacking, then I'm all over it!

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
idk but is there any new updates at all?
Most of the work been towards the HDD and NAND, the Disc is basically useless this time around, it is nothing but one giant container that is copied to your XB1 HDD, there really not even any protection on the disc itself or the transfer, as everything is done on the HDD side for auth. and verify afterwards, the disc is just useless add-on that was put there to please physical retail stores, and the XB1 is designed security wise to become a disc-less network-run console.

Think of the disc as an internet download recording, its nothing more then the package you get transmitted to you when you buy a game digitally.