XBOX ONE NAND Dumped.....but

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Big news! Xbox one NAND DUMP ready. Other team success read nand from xbox one.
http://www.konsolen-junkies.de/
View attachment 22889
View attachment 22890
View attachment 22891
Don't get too excited as this is not really big news - access to the nand is pretty much the same as Corona - we did that in the first hours (although our setup is a little different to this one) and we know others who did it too - but they cant do anything with it - just like you can't do anything with any nand that is fully encrypted.

Big news is what we will show you - we've done a LOT so far ;)

petlar

Sep 2, 2011
uk
any news is good news its nice to be updated on your progress. you guys do awesome stuff :)

Antalpromille

VIP Member
Aug 4, 2011
Borås, sweden
i read that like an hour ago and was just waiting for the news to get here. i guess j-runner will be updated to handle the bigger nand in the future when we can do something with it :)

mission156

Dec 26, 2011
Don't get too excited as this is not really big news - access to the nand is pretty much the same as Corona - we did that in the first hours (although our setup is a little different to this one) and we know others who did it too - but they cant do anything with it - just like you can't do anything with any nand that is fully encrypted.

Big news is what we will show you - we've done a LOT so far ;)

Would that last picture be a DVD key you have covered in RED ? :D

Advance

Nov 25, 2013
Keep up the good work.

It is amazing to see the Xbox scene community being so active and skilled. Huge difference from the PS3 for example. You guys waste no time :)

I have 100% faith in a hack for the Xbox One may it be now or in 1 or 2 years, whereas the PS3 at some point seemed to be unhackable.

If only you have the right people looking into it it seems.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
After a day of messing around with my Xbox One, I have managed to brick it :facepalm:

Replacement has been shipped, should have it by Tuesday.

Here is my dump that I got on the HDD with x360USB HD Tool.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tll3zro75r7lz6j/hddss.bin

I am sure someone would like to look at it without having to pop open their Xbox One.

Just a few things I noticed.

The Xbox One's HDD is a NTFS format.
Xbox One will not boot without a HDD, no boot screen or anything.
You can't put another HDD in without a proper SS, I duplicated mine onto a WD 500GB, stuck on green screen for 10+ minutes.
All I can tell you right now is this: Nope :wink:
I'm interested to know what is planned for the HDD.

I think there is a subtle hint about it in your reply, Xecuter ;) lol.

Last edited:

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
i read that like an hour ago and was just waiting for the news to get here. i guess j-runner will be updated to handle the bigger nand in the future when we can do something with it :)
J-Runner for this is pretty useless right now

We have already made our own internal tools for work.

GhostFace606

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
TanonymousX
go jump in the lake and don't swim u ass kisser
Man, grow up! You are posting non-intelligent and irrelevant useless post, which is annoying. Go post that garbage in the 10 and under section!

Team Xecuter, has only had 4 days to tinker with the Xbox One, and you're talking like you expect a day one hack, which I have already hacked the Xbox One, it was simple, I went to Best Buy and traded $63.50 to unlock the game... do you see where I am going with this!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyhow, I really admire the time, effort and talent that Team Xecuter has put into the Xbox One, for themselves and others.

Last edited: