XBOX ONE NAND Dumped.....but

haSec

Noob Account
Aug 24, 2016
Hi

Is it possible dump NAND from Xbox One S?
Any news if Xbox One uses eFuses or other methods to prevent downgrading?

I think it's a good thing not to reveal too much information that might render any possible hacks useless.

unrealmj09

Noob Account
Aug 3, 2016
I am patient but the team xecuter not reported about the xbox one hacking, because others consoles are already been altered

Mikaz

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2009
Vilnius, Lithuania
It was posted two weeks ago by TX

Nothing yet that we can safely report on, things are moving along slowly, but progress is being made, sadly with the Xbox One S there needs to be more new work done again, since this will be model Microsoft going to be stocking from now on, production on the first Xbox One is over.

At soon as there is some news we can report on without fear of leaking out something and having Microsoft close the loophole, then we will published it on our frontpage.

Thanks for keeping the flame of TX support alive, good things are in store, just we need to hold onto our horses a bit longer, before we enter the race at full steam! :smile:

masterchief07

Mar 1, 2010
USA
xwebhosting.org
Clearly the link is dead....

Listen, if anything out there was legitimate, this forum and every other Xbox scene would be rejuvenated in an instant. sh*t would be going crazy. Hookers, midgets, fried ice-cream, sea monsters, and literal tons of cocaine EVERYWHERE.

nicke20

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2011
NW Uk

Listen, if anything out there was legitimate, this forum and every other Xbox scene would be rejuvenated in an instant. sh*t would be going crazy. Hookers, midgets, fried ice-cream, sea monsters, and literal tons of cocaine EVERYWHERE.

Ok that made me laugh

z0rius

Sep 5, 2016
I know someone who has tryed that (Programmed usb hub firmware, to confuse and overflow like ps3), I helped with some of the code, from the tests that where done the usb modules and hub is secure, init'ing new sessions in memory and closing them regardless the amounts of times and places you do it does not cause a overflow, the hypervisor is a tricky one to play about with, its been patched over 10 years to make it very secure.

A Likely hack if any, will be a bluray hack, the dashboard is very secure, I can say that with ease, alot of smart people have worked on it, nothing has been found just yet for homebrew. Ive been trying to get Linux running on the UWP for xone, I got xell to boot no problems, but still figuring out linux to launch. When it is bootable, you only have small amounts of access through the uwp to the machine.

Ive been doing some other stuff on UWP too, causing the machine to overwrite and free data while in memory is a likely overflow but the xbox memory managment closes it so fast, just need the right macro to confuse it when it frees the space, or slow it down in order to make it stop. Maybe a software and hardware attack, but im no good at building hardware, im more of a software guy .

Sorry to bring up a old thread, just was checking through and saw some stupid posts I wanted to share my own research with :)

Last edited:

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com

sh*t... where have I been, there was party with midgets, hookers and cocaine, and no one was kind enough to invite me? -- Shame on them, no Xbox 1 mod for you! :)

Vorphalack

Jan 31, 2011
it was called "xbox" and now "classic xbox" or "original xbox" and that`s how we prevent any confusion... so now we have:
classic xbox / original xbox
xbox 360
xbox one
:biggrin: