XBOX ONE NAND Dumped.....but

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
TX Is actually dead
TX isnt dead..... Just doesnt have anything to report, as they have stopped production on 360 projects, and moved on to XBone. Honestly at this point, there has been more success on the PS4, than the xbox one from what I have read.

jeeboy

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
Its also already possible to play emulators on the Xbox One by activating dev mode so no rush for a hack =) just hope that the appcreator will continue the project and fix all the bugs.

theroach

Jan 29, 2011
kansas
They haven't given up. There is no way they would release anything before a new console is released. I figured we would have to wait until after Scorpio once it was announced. Why risk releasing anything when the same exploit could work on the new console. That is if there is anything to release or working at the moment.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
TX - Have you given up on the Xbox One now?
Nope, we still plugging away slowly at things, there been alot of changes recently in the software updates on Xbox One, and that has given us some headaches, but recently a breakthru has been found that will help out greatly in the long run, but truth be told, I doubt you will see anything worth to be posted as 'teaser news release' until early 2018.

They haven't given up. There is no way they would release anything before a new console is released. I figured we would have to wait until after Scorpio once it was announced. Why risk releasing anything when the same exploit could work on the new console. That is if there is anything to release or working at the moment.
Hardware changes are not much, infact there been alot more problems software wise then in changing of the motherboard, the Xbox One design can be totally rewritten anytime via updates, alot worse than before on x360 with just simple efuses to worry about.

The same thing was said for ONE ...
Yep, it was, and like i pointed out above and before software and underlaying changes are more of issue than new hardware models of the Xbox One design.

jeeboy

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
Nope, we still plugging away slowly at things, there been alot of changes recently in the software updates on Xbox One, and that has given us some headaches, but recently a breakthru has been found that will help out greatly in the long run, but truth be told, I doubt you will see anything worth to be posted as 'teaser news release' until early 2018.

Hardware changes are not much, infact there been alot more problems software wise then in changing of the motherboard, the Xbox One design can be totally rewritten anytime via updates, alot worse than before on x360 with just simple efuses to worry about.

Yep, it was, and like i pointed out above and before software and underlaying changes are more of issue than new hardware models of the Xbox One design.
From time to time the same Q and A comes up, Listen folks if there is something it will be presented here and all over the internet, instagra, snap, badoo and tinder så just chill. No one will se anything like the RGH for 360 for a looooong time, One is very complicated. PS4 is more likely to get a useful hack before Xone but same thing there nothing of any use for us deadly normal people. TX if you just make small announcments even if it would be, -We are working on in, will likely calm everybody down. As it is now PS¤ is outselling X1 so it would be a good thing for MS if X1 was hacked tey would sell a hell lot more consoles =). I ordered a Scorpio Edition X1X and I will be sitting calm in the boat waiting for the big news. Keep up the good work TX

Reactions: juanguib360

professor_jonny

VIP Member
Would it be an idea to keep an console in storage to ensure an software upgrade would not patch a potential hack?

I have been contemplating keeping a scorpio in storage when they arrive to bring it out at a later stage if a hack becomes available.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
All over the internet. In dev mode, you can play homebrew, but it cost money to switch your console to dev mode, and while it is in dev mode, you cant play retail games. You can always switch between modes though, if you dont mind waiting on the console to reboot.

Ankoholik

Mar 10, 2011
POLAND
Hi, any serious news? we have early 2018

Cheers

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hi, any serious news? we have early 2018

Cheers
yes it is early 2018,but keep in mind xbox one x just came out not long ago. keep in mind they might be looking into seeing if same exploits they might of had in mind for og xbox one might be available in xbox one x (scorpio)