XBOX ONE NAND Dumped.....but

TeDFs

Noob Account
Mar 13, 2018
Don´t worry, Xbox One (Exclusives) has only five relevant games.

Forza Motorsport 5
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Halo 5: Guardians
Rare Replay
Sunset Overdrive

Others can be played on the PC with a mid-range video card.
Even X can not save it.

TeDFs

Noob Account
Mar 13, 2018
:p

To make the owners of the Xone more comfortable, there are many questions (News??) for a dead scene.
They don´t need the console to play 'some' games, if they want Homebrews buy a 'Only on 4.55' and be happy.

Or wait the Switch that is already on the corner.

TeDFs

Noob Account
Mar 13, 2018
The ladies only read about the PS4, they forgot the rest that I mentioned PC and the Switch as alternatives to a 'dead scene'.

Sorry fanboys

TeDFs

Noob Account
Mar 13, 2018
I think even TX has no interest in Xbox One. Maybe the investment of time and money is not worth it

Unlike what happened with 360 (LT, Jtag, RGH) people had more interest in the console. With Xbox One things are not well (I do not take its merits from an excellent console), much has happened, Game Pass, Play Anywhere, few exclusive (all on the PC too).

I would like to see piracy/HB one day coming in on X, but hardly believing it after those 4-5 years.

Another thing, I also believe in the news of TX for this 2018. I believe ...

To PC peasant...
About iphone I can not say, never had one. I have a Samsung and I can say that the miserable has some problems. :biggrin::p

Last edited:

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs

Adnane10

Noob Account
Jun 27, 2018
if someone is waiting for the hack for xbox one it's better to forget and find a ps4 because the console already hacked and the hacker They promised to make the hack for all without anything just to play a free game but the team xecuter said 2017 is the year of hack after 2018 but we are on the doors of 2019 and for the moment nothing even a small news but the worst they work on switch tks team for your great job on xbox 360