XBOX ONE NAND Dumped.....but

alexmicheal49

Apr 28, 2014
Would you look at that. Six long years, and still no hack.

I wonder if those clowns still have their Xbox Ones wrapped up waiting for an exploit? Because I can tell you this, the chances of an Xbox One exploit has the same chances of Half-Life 3 coming out. Zero.

Just move on to the Switch and PS4 and stop bugging TX. MS just keeps tightening their security. So no offense to any developers, but it's like children poking a tank with toothpicks. There were great times, but our Xbox modding days are over. R.I.P. JTAG/RGH, R-JTAG, and Xk3y. They will never be forgotten. Luckily I still have them all.
Quite frankly, I don’t believe you’re at liberty to determine that. You can’t be making assumptions that have a complete lack of evidence. Just because it’s been 6 years doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen. This could be one of those things that make a huge comeback like the IOS jailbreaking community. Everyone said the jailbreaking community was dead and nothing would ever be released again and then out of the blue, here comes Unc0ver and checkm8. This could be the exact same situation. Xecuter hasn’t commented specifically on it so we don’t know what’s going on and we can’t make assumptions.

Stop with the derogatory remarks and attempting to force your view on others because 1. you’re most likely dead wrong and 2. You basically know nothing because Xecuter hasn’t made any remarks on it and you don’t have any valuable sources that support your statement. Quit being a clown.

And just an FYI: Microsoft may be tightening their security but humans will ALWAYS make errors and in those errors are vulnerabilities that could be exploited. It’s just a matter of finding them. They’re most definitely 100% there.

Reactions: skater411

Halo_2

Mar 16, 2011
I don't think there will be a known exploit or release into the wild, hackers holding exploits close to their chest.
Im sure there is sh*tload of monitoring/rootkit installed on the xbone.

As for PS4 think it was fail0verflow that said there is plenty of security exploits with the PS4 and for the end user to find them.
With the PS4 scene I think its more proof of concept then it is having a hacked console for everyone for each FW.

Last edited:

jligg

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2011
Cincinnati Ohio
The thing is. The consoles are winning the battle because they went and made the online experience so good that nobody is willing to lose that on a $400 console. The trade off isn't enough if you can't play online

Halo_2

Mar 16, 2011
What happens when there is no longer any online support for the xbox one....makes the games for it redundant since it wants to download 100+GB of updates before you can even play.

hansolo77

May 21, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
What happens when there is no longer any online support for the xbox one....makes the games for it redundant since it wants to download 100+GB of updates before you can even play.
This is what scares me. I've been getting a lot of games digitally recently. The way that I'm set up using Family Share, I can share my games with my brother. What happens when Microsoft decides to stop hosting their games digitally for the older games? It's already somewhat happening. I bought a bunch of tables for Pinball FX2 which were not transferred over to PBFX3 because they never updated them. Then I go and load up my XB360 and the tables are gone there too. So I wasted money buying digital content that is now no longer available. Destiny 2 is out.. is Destiny 1 still online? What about the expansion for that? Sure I have this disc to play the main game, but the digital content is probably gone now. I fear that eventually all games that are online via digital distribution will eventually disappear and be inaccessible. I mean, do you really think they'll keep a game on their servers forever?

NiFeDod

Noob Account
Aug 4, 2018
Republic of Belarus
This is what scares me...
That's how it's going to happen. Digital copies of games are temporary access to them :(
Так всё и случится. Цифровые копии игр это временный доступ к ним :(

spandaman

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
stafford, uk
Would you look at that. Six long years, and still no hack.

I wonder if those clowns still have their Xbox Ones wrapped up waiting for an exploit?
Clowns that do this are also the ones that had the first "jtag" kernels....after jtag was patched 360 was "never gonna be hacked again" (exception to drive). Never the less a few clowns kept spares on old "fw" and RGH was available to those clowns. ps4...clowns with 5.05 not complaining. If you want to play online, then do it. But dont take it out on the "clowns" that do prepare for the long wait :)

Reactions: DELETED

semi pro modder

Noob Account
Dec 17, 2010
Boston,United Kingdom
c4eva left Team Xecuter a long while ago. He was the bare bones for the 360 CFW.

Plus, is it actually attractive to hack the XBONE with developer mode enabled? Also, there was a post a while ago where you can run shell as SYSTEM, but nothing has come of that either?

RIP c4eva! A lot of work was done with him and the old team. Now it’s plain old easy hack with the SWITCH :-/

spandaman

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
stafford, uk
c4eva left Team Xecuter a long while ago. He was the bare bones for the 360 CFW.

Plus, is it actually attractive to hack the XBONE with developer mode enabled? Also, there was a post a while ago where you can run shell as SYSTEM, but nothing has come of that either?

RIP c4eva! A lot of work was done with him and the old team.
Now it’s plain old easy hack with the SWITCH :-/
Im not getting into a debate, early 360 drive cfw history is a good read. :)

Switch...plain old easy for the end user now, Alot of hard work beneath the surface, easy hack is abit..how can i put this "misleading". Im sure many hours of hard work made the hack "plain old easy" for the end user. only my 2 cents before it goes off topic :)

semi pro modder

Noob Account
Dec 17, 2010
Boston,United Kingdom
Very well aware of the history of cfw 360 man! Just seems to me, TX have lost their edge since c4eva has left the scene. After all from what i understand, TX didn’t find the exploit for the SWITCH, they’ve just jumped on board and made a sellable product for the end user. Just a shame nothing has come of the XBONE after announcements such as 2017 is the year things come together. Wasn’t TX waiting for the XBONE X to be released before seeing whether they could use the exploit they found on that too?

spandaman

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
stafford, uk
Very well aware of the history of cfw 360 man! Just seems to me, TX have lost their edge since c4eva has left the scene. After all from what i understand, TX didn’t find the exploit for the SWITCH, they’ve just jumped on board and made a sellable product for the end user. Just a shame nothing has come of the XBONE after announcements such as 2017 is the year things come together. Wasn’t TX waiting for the XBONE X to be released before seeing whether they could use the exploit they found on that too?
your opinion.... You dont have to use TX products, just because someone makes things easier for ppl, doesnt mean its wrong. If you ever used any sw/hw free or bought, it has made thing easier for you!. With your comments i suspect you have contributed/donated/helped.. the scene someway?. Hardware and time isnt free in life unfortunately. Patience is cost effective if you have the time :)

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs

Drahz

Jul 26, 2020
Virginia, USA
The thing is. The consoles are winning the battle because they went and made the online experience so good that nobody is willing to lose that on a $400 console. The trade off isn't enough if you can't play online
So true! That's almost a better deterrent than encryption and Y screws. If you as an oem mfg can make the cost of modding be higher than the return on investment of the mod you win.
It used to be a good customizable dashboard was ok back on og xbox and 360 but today the online aspect is integrated with the xbox experience it makes it a hard sell.
Most games suck without multiplayer.

I'm not too surprised that the Xbox has become terribly hard to mod. you got to remember that Microsoft for a lifetime has experience with shutting people down from copying their stuff. where is Nintendo they're a hardware manufacturer with much less exp preventing people from breaking free from their digital prison.

For instance I was cracking cd keys back in the day but i could never crack any ea games. Eventually i found out through a defcon talk that was because ea encrypted their exes with a sound wave....like who does that for a video game?

I'm sure MS is just as clever. I mean look xcoud is a perfect example.... Streaming games eliminates lthe ability to mod unless you're injecting code with something like zap proxy but thats more for sql injection an i hardly see how that would work.

Last edited: