XBOX ONE NAND Dumped.....but

Stealth

Noob Account
Sep 14, 2018
Hungary
[QUOTE = Xecuter; 1070076] Még van néhány "porcelángyár" velük, de egyre ritkább.

Ideje most befejezni az XB1-et, de szomorúan szabadítják fel a fejlesztők számára már "új modellt". :([/IDÉZET]
I trust in TX knowledge and endurance. thank you for working for us. and soon there will be a single blow. Respect

iCEQB

Dec 26, 2010
Man I just hope Xecuter will post good news for us soon ... or at least tell us that they are still on track :)

Stealth

Noob Account
Sep 14, 2018
Hungary
xbone was spotted i saw moder man, GTA 5 online. there is a question as long as it is kept secret. what are they waiting for?

CaboosefromRvb

Nov 25, 2013
Michigan
Would you look at that. Six long years, and still no hack.

I wonder if those clowns still have their Xbox Ones wrapped up waiting for an exploit? Because I can tell you this, the chances of an Xbox One exploit has the same chances of Half-Life 3 coming out. Zero.

Just move on to the Switch and PS4 and stop bugging TX. MS just keeps tightening their security. So no offense to any developers, but it's like children poking a tank with toothpicks. There were great times, but our Xbox modding days are over. R.I.P. JTAG/RGH, R-JTAG, and Xk3y. They will never be forgotten. Luckily I still have them all.

alexmicheal49

Apr 28, 2014
Would you look at that. Six long years, and still no hack.

I wonder if those clowns still have their Xbox Ones wrapped up waiting for an exploit? Because I can tell you this, the chances of an Xbox One exploit has the same chances of Half-Life 3 coming out. Zero.

Just move on to the Switch and PS4 and stop bugging TX. MS just keeps tightening their security. So no offense to any developers, but it's like children poking a tank with toothpicks. There were great times, but our Xbox modding days are over. R.I.P. JTAG/RGH, R-JTAG, and Xk3y. They will never be forgotten. Luckily I still have them all.
Quite frankly, I don’t believe you’re at liberty to determine that. You can’t be making assumptions that have a complete lack of evidence. Just because it’s been 6 years doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen. This could be one of those things that make a huge comeback like the IOS jailbreaking community. Everyone said the jailbreaking community was dead and nothing would ever be released again and then out of the blue, here comes Unc0ver and checkm8. This could be the exact same situation. Xecuter hasn’t commented specifically on it so we don’t know what’s going on and we can’t make assumptions.

Stop with the derogatory remarks and attempting to force your view on others because 1. you’re most likely dead wrong and 2. You basically know nothing because Xecuter hasn’t made any remarks on it and you don’t have any valuable sources that support your statement. Quit being a clown.

And just an FYI: Microsoft may be tightening their security but humans will ALWAYS make errors and in those errors are vulnerabilities that could be exploited. It’s just a matter of finding them. They’re most definitely 100% there.

Reactions: skater411