XBOX ONE NAND Dumped.....but

MrBucket101

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2005
Louisville, KY USA
I guess no one took a look at that dump? Its completely zeros.. there is no security sector. This isn't xbox 360 guys. Security is different now.
probably going to regret posting...but isn't the 2nd picture the nand dump? The 3rd picture looks like they tried to dump the drive FW and failed

Ice_Viper220

May 31, 2013
Romulus, MI
Don't get too excited as this is not really big news - access to the nand is pretty much the same as Corona - we did that in the first hours (although our setup is a little different to this one) and we know others who did it too - but they cant do anything with it - just like you can't do anything with any nand that is fully encrypted.

Big news is what we will show you - we've done a LOT so far ;)
Wow you guys work amazingly fast! Keep up the awesome work guys.

Steel-Cleiton

BANNED
May 11, 2012
Brasil
and the spotlight turns to TX again
I think that microsoft will get surprise very soon

jeeboy

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
You guys truly are the best, been supporting only you since X360, have my own shop and Always use TX Components. Looking forward to keep buying quality made Components for this next Xbox generation.

dragontm

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2009
kent uk
I have been away for some time and would like to thank XECUTER and the team that get to test and try out old and new ways for us to successfully back up our originals. Whatever it takes they will succeed if you need any one as dummy's then give me a shout as I have two XBOX Ones :)

Thanks guys

jmacado

Dec 21, 2012
US of A
Thanks to XECUTER for the hard work upfront. Way it is going, by the end of the year, these will be flashed. Only bad thing is that the new box is having so many problems just off the starting line. We will see how creates a better box...