May 11, 2012
Brasil
Xecuter
can you tell us if you are already undergoing testing
or if there is already designing a new hardware :D

Ben c

Nov 14, 2013
portsmouth UK
Didnt someone already say theres no security features in the nand dump? Maybe youl have as much luck as psx did with the ps3.. Itl work for so long. Either way, well done and good luck xecutor!!

Advance

Nov 25, 2013
Didnt someone already say theres no security features in the nand dump? Maybe youl have as much luck as psx did with the ps3.. Itl work for so long. Either way, well done and good luck xecutor!!
I suppose it is possible that security isn't THAT strong because Microsoft relied on the 24 DRM.

Ben c

Nov 14, 2013
portsmouth UK
How do you know it isnt "that strong"? No OFW above 3.55 can be hacked on ps3. Not unless you downgrade or flash CFW using an e3 flasher. Then never use system updates only ever use custom firmwares, whos to say MS isnt catching up with sonys security? Either way we shall find out soon! And im not buying an xbone till it can be hacked lol

Advance

Nov 25, 2013
How do you know it isnt "that strong"? No OFW above 3.55 can be hacked on ps3. Not unless you downgrade or flash CFW using an e3 flasher. Then never use system updates only ever use custom firmwares, whos to say MS isnt catching up with sonys security? Either way we shall find out soon! And im not buying an xbone till it can be hacked lol
I'm not saying it isn't, only that it is a possibility that DRM was the key-point of Xbox one's security.

grimreaper715

Noob Account
Nov 16, 2013
Id be shocked this time around to see anything at all. But never say never. So far a nand dump and been able to rip a blu ray iso dont suddenly mean xbone rgh or cfw. Hopefully I be proved wrong

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

overcome

Dec 1, 2011
Under the Table & Breathing
True. But PS3 never had a C4 or a TX ;)

Reactions: Froody

mossman70

Noob Account
Sep 21, 2005
UK
....change-log from J-Runner....

"v0.3 3
-Bug Fixes
- Dynamic size when reading full dumps of "Corona 4GB", should work with XBOX One"

Nice

oO Elite Oo

VIP Member
Sep 3, 2011
In your Nand
I think at this stage its too early, if TX found a way great, we just have to wait for more XOne to be in users hand or else their might be a potential patch. Thats my own thought but keep drilling!

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
....change-log from J-Runner....

"v0.3 3
-Bug Fixes
- Dynamic size when reading full dumps of "Corona 4GB", should work with XBOX One"
As Xecuter said, an encrypted NAND dump is useless.

We don't know anything until somebody comes up with a method to decrypt the NAND image.

I have looked at the images he posted and the "magic bytes" are different to those found at the beginning of an XBOX 360 NAND image (FF 4F).

Those magic bytes determine the validity of an XBOX 360 NAND image and I assume that the XBOX ONE uses a similar (if not the same) method for the NAND.

I could be wrong and way off the mark, but only time and ingenuity will tell :).

Last edited:

GhostFace606

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
TanonymousX
As Xecuter said, an encrypted NAND dump is useless.

We don't know anything until somebody comes up with a method to decrypt the NAND image.

I have looked at the images he posted and the "magic bytes" are different to those found at the beginning of an XBOX 360 NAND image (FF 4F).

Those magic bytes determine the validity of an XBOX 360 NAND image and I assume that the XBOX ONE uses a similar (if not the same) method for the NAND.

I could be wrong and way off the mark, but only time and ingenuity will tell :).

We may need to call "Snowden" or "Paul Allen" in on this one :) you are correct on the so called magic bytes. Different console, different code, must be done in a different way, even if it can be done at all!

Again, the Nand is encrypted, it must be decrypted, before its any use to us, hence why Xecuter said "don't get excited yet". < wasn't for you bla4k3y. Just a add on :)lol

Last edited:

hallda12

Noob Account
Nov 26, 2013
Id be shocked this time around to see anything at all. But never say never. So far a nand dump and been able to rip a blu ray iso dont suddenly mean xbone rgh or cfw. Hopefully I be proved wrong

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Id be shocked if it didnt get hacked. MS said its going to be at least 10 years before they bring out another console. Possibilities are endless and nothing is impossible.