XBOX ONE TEARDOWN!

lambs_neck

Aug 31, 2011
Lincolnshire UK
sweet,,,,,,,, im sure there will be one at some point in time iancabby lol even if it's just to be nosy your self, the force is strong with this one my young padiwan lol.

DavGerm4

May 24, 2006
Vekta
This is awesome news! Glad that it's not going to be a pain in the butt to remove everything!

mr-crix

VIP Member
I want to be the first to say " I can't get my {TX product} to work. Its not my soldering because I am 35 years old and been soldering for the last 4 decades. I can't post pics because my camera is broke.

Seriously, looking forward to what TX brings to the table.
So you have been soldering since you were -5 years old ;). Good work fellas keep it up :).

Reactions: xzanox

WalangAlam

VIP Member
May 27, 2010
Silver Sun City, Asia
What's with this desire to use the sh*ttiest discs you can lay your hands on. Why not just flush money down the toilet?

$3 is NOTHING for 50gb of storage.
In my part of the world, there is no verbatim. :( Buying from amazon will entail mind boogling tax and shipment fees. I will gladly buy verbatim if they are being sold locally or same price with US/UK.

Last edited:

ExtreemWN

Noob Account
Nov 23, 2013
hello there, i want ask about Liteon DG-16D4S - Unlocked
Replacement PCB V1.1 , recently i searched the site to buy 10 of this piece, the question is did the TX site offers a buy option for this 1.1v , if its not i would like to say that i found it at www.modchipcentral.com the question is, is it safe to buy from this site??????? please respond ASAP thnx TX :)

Utmad

VIP Member
Aug 15, 2010
Southampton, UK
hello there, i want ask about Liteon DG-16D4S - Unlocked
Replacement PCB V1.1 , recently i searched the site to buy 10 of this piece, the question is did the TX site offers a buy option for this 1.1v , if its not i would like to say that i found it at www.modchipcentral.com the question is, is it safe to buy from this site??????? please respond ASAP thnx TX :)
You need to start your own thread this has nothing to do with the topic !

joker2009

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
rhode island
Actually the blank discs are not that more expensive than duel layer discs http://www.amazon.com/Optical-Quant...8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1385213346&sr=1-3
wow good work....my question remains tho....who wants to burn blu-ray media when drives and discs are so damn expensive....this was my question for the PS3 as well how ever prices have dropped largely since its launch its still not as affordable as it should be.....i also notice what looks like an e-sata port on one of the photos......external storage perhaps? either way i dont car lets go RGH/JTAG full on exploit :-D will be buying a systen to sit NIB on the launch dash until such an exploit is available....if there is one thing i have learned from this generation...updates = FW (dash) patches = bad all the way around

here is the port that looks like e-sata to me that i am referring to:

View attachment 22808