Xcibuilder not working with combining dlc's+update

infidelity

Noob Account
Apr 21, 2005
I'm running the latest sxos firmware and running the latest Switch firmware. I drag the. Xci base game into the buikder, then I drag the. Nsp update, then I drag all the .nsp dlc's. I have it merge everything into one .xci file, and the new title name outputs that has the update, and the number of dlc's. When I select the. Xci from my album menu on the Switch, I get an error and it doesnt load to the main screen. Then I tried just building the .xci with the. Xci base game along with it's. Nsp update, and I still get the same error when trying to load the game. Idk what else to do... :-(

Reactions: SB SD Mods

Hamagui

Nov 3, 2019
Asia
Try to load ur base file. Maybe ur base file is corrupted. If bass file can load. Then maybe is ur dlc+ update file are corrupted.

SB SD Mods

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 9, 2013
San Diego
I'm running the latest sxos firmware and running the latest Switch firmware. I drag the. Xci base game into the buikder, then I drag the. Nsp update, then I drag all the .nsp dlc's. I have it merge everything into one .xci file, and the new title name outputs that has the update, and the number of dlc's. When I select the. Xci from my album menu on the Switch, I get an error and it doesnt load to the main screen. Then I tried just building the .xci with the. Xci base game along with it's. Nsp update, and I still get the same error when trying to load the game. Idk what else to do... :-(
Make sure you have the most up to date keys.

infidelity

Noob Account
Apr 21, 2005
I'm not sure what's going on. I ezyravyed the title.keys/prod.keys from my switch, renames prod.keys to keys.txt, ram xci builder again with my base/update/dlc's, and I still cant launch the game from the sxos... I'm on the latest switch firmware and the latest sxos firmware.