xDrive Plus & xFan Cooling System !

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Here's a quick peak at this new 360 cooling system - its a really radical design, nothing like this has been tried before. Check out the temperatures !!! :)

That GPU drop alone will help resurrect MANY Hitachi / Samsung / JTAG systems that RROD with high temps. This KILLS the temperature gains of the other cooling systems on the market.

More details to follow.......

xDrive Plus Complete Kit.....

xFan upgrade for current xDrive users.......

These are sample mockups :)

conradportelli

VIP Member
Aug 22, 2010
toronto
well i must say im kind of sad i bought an xdrive a couple months ago now this is out :( wut can u do for me xecuter WHAT CAN U DO !!

conradportelli

VIP Member
Aug 22, 2010
toronto
lol sumtimes i only see wut i dont want to see thx for clearing that up xecuter any idea on price for upgrade??

Truskillzz69

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2010
wow thats awesome "X" great work. you gotta price on them and maybe a chance of making one for the new model 360's? def. getting at least 2 of em.. hope you send out alot of em :)

DaRkO

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Adelaide, Australia
will be buying and modifying one of these for my zephyr :D would be cool if you guys made one for boxes that have had the gpu heatsink swapped out with a 2nd Gen CPU heasink :)

EDIT: actually would you guys consider making a fan shroud for the GPU with 2nd Gen CPU heatsink, because nobody does and i do this mod alot, yet have to make/modify the shrouds myself. so would be very intersted in some :D

Last edited:

blazin6969

Sep 7, 2010
Man everything lately is looking very promising keep up the good work! Man now the wait is going to suck ship to supplier than I wait for the Uk to then ship to the US...Ehh maybe by christmas.

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
so does this essentially take the place of the dvd drive? Because I have a jtag setup that I'm thinking about removing the drive since I never play from discs anymore and would love to add in a nicer fan for cooling and if this fits the bill, I'll just order it!