xDrive Plus & xFan Cooling System !

mdog73

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2010
LOST ANGELES
are we gonna be able 2 buy and the resellers are actually gonna have stock i have had a previous encounter with a reseller that wasn't good at all i really support the x brand but it is hard to get the product when you pay and have to wait 5 days for a refund because the reseller has no stock can you give me a link to a reseller that is actually in the US THIS PRODUCT LOOKS good would like to buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark
Wow, lots of nice products recently!

Modmate

Feb 9, 2010
Deep in the woods
Well, that is a VERRY loud solution, and for me some effort in the wrong direction.
If its no matter of space and you dont want your box to sound like a quad, a watercooling system is the only possible option.
Got mine build up since one year now and my temperatures are about 34 degrees Celsius maximum, even in summer. Right now it runs on 28-30 after 2 hours of gaming.

Not to be misunderstud, i love xecuter products usually. ( Got enough right here), but instead of your solution here it would be wayyy easier to just add a nice frame and a quiet 120 fans for both, cooling and noise!! At least it would be cheaper to produce ...Less plastic , less fans---less price
It doesnt matter wich brand the cooler is , nearly every would be less noisy then these 2 little coolers. BTW thats what i did , take the dremel and get a hole onto the top of the plastic housing of the box. Get the drive out and replace on the same place the 120 mm fan. That will give you way better performance then this.
Right now i just found pics of my latest box, but i will search for the pics i made , also with temps and so on.

Greets Modmate

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Well, that is a VERRY loud solution, and for me some effort in the wrong direction.
If its no matter of space and you dont want your box to sound like a quad, a watercooling system is the only possible option.
Got mine build up since one year now and my temperatures are about 34 degrees Celsius maximum, even in summer. Right now it runs on 28-30 after 2 hours of gaming.

Not to be misunderstud, i love xecuter products usually. ( Got enough right here), but instead of your solution here it would be wayyy easier to just add a nice frame and a quiet 120 fans for both, cooling and noise!! At least it would be cheaper to produce ...Less plastic , less fans---less price
It doesnt matter wich brand the cooler is , nearly every would be less noisy then these 2 little coolers. BTW thats what i did , take the dremel and get a hole onto the top of the plastic housing of the box. Get the drive out and replace on the same place the 120 mm fan. That will give you way better performance then this.
Right now i just found pics of my latest box, but i will search for the pics i made , also with temps and so on.

Greets Modmate
wow you have heard how loud this is? and you know the price ?? ;) where did you buy one so you could test it before the rest of us ???? :p

nothing will ever beat watercooling - but not everyone is comfortable with that and with this kit there is no drilling, no cutting - its easy snap and fit. Many methods were tested and this got the coolest results. but kudos to you and your awesome setup - you should post pics of it in the hardware forum.

Modmate

Feb 9, 2010
Deep in the woods
wow you have heard how loud this is? and you know the price ?? ;) where did you buy one so you could test it before the rest of us ???? :p

nothing will ever beat watercooling - but not everyone is comfortable with that and with this kit there is no drilling, no cutting - its easy snap and fit. Many methods were tested and this got the coolest results. but kudos to you and your awesome setup - you should post pics of it in the hardware forum.
Sry if my words sound too "hard". I got my own mod shop in germany and just have to see those fans to now its noise. And well, that why i said he should add a
noise measurement. Please dont tell me they got 60cfm and 11db, that would be BS for sure.

And yes, watercooling would be more for the technican and so one, clear. But i talk also about my first project. ( Didnt you see that on klutsh.com?). Therefore i took a 120mm fan, that would be better for real. And to cut/drill a hole for that fan could be done by nearly everyone out there. With a little advice for sure.

At least, if you like i can share some Pics of my "big" watercooled Box. Done that before but the response mostly was like,,,nah too big and so on. And i tell you before, that was NOT my goal. I want a really stable and reliable box at home. Quiet and NEVER Rrod . I recently add a black xdrive even i got it jtagged.
NandX is build in and so on...

Greets

glaukon

Noob Account
May 15, 2010
So basically making a piece of sh*t hardware/mass production unit usable!!!

team X at it again!

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
all I ask is please make the xfan cooling system available without the xdrive plus and PLEASE make it affordable! lol (I would also love to see it available in different colors and LED colors)

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
Read the original thread again ;)

and yes there will be a BLUE led option too :)
not sure what you were pointing out. lol I see where you can order it as an "upgrade" option for the xdrive, but I wouldn't have a use for the switch thing (the part that resembles the blaster).....if that was even what you were referring to. :D

[AD]

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Dec 8, 2002
Bolton, Lancs. UK
This looks well sexy, esp with a clear case :D

-=AD=-