xDrive Plus & xFan Cooling System !

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
not sure what you were pointing out. lol I see where you can order it as an "upgrade" option for the xdrive, but I wouldn't have a use for the switch thing (the part that resembles the blaster).....if that was even what you were referring to. :D
you completely confused yourself :)

there are TWO different kits shown in the pictures

1 that includes the xdrive (xDrive Plus) and one that is an upgrade to current xDrive users - it even explains that in the text above the picture :rolleyes:

The switch for the xDive Plus is a different design - thats why its supplied and you replace it with the one you currently have with your xDrive.

Now you see? ..............

#1 xDrive Plus Complete Kit.....

#2 xFan upgrade for current xDrive users.......

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
hahahahaha thanks xecuter...sometimes I read into stuff too much and do exactly what you said, confuse myself! lol

I'm beginning to hate xecuter tho, because I can just see my wallet becoming thinner and thinner with all the new [email protected] stuff coming out! lol

efegue

Noob Account
Mar 31, 2010
I have a jtagged Xbox 360, can I buy only the cooling system and forget about the my DVD Drive? Will it work? :)

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark
Btw, are temps as nice after a few hours of playing?

marshamods

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2010
ohio
I believe that the test for 10min would be about the same temps as playing for over a long period of time. I dont believe the temp gets much hotter after playing it awhile, maybe just by a couple degrees.

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark
I believe that the test for 10min would be about the same temps as playing for over a long period of time. I dont believe the temp gets much hotter after playing it awhile, maybe just by a couple degrees.
You're probably right. Just wondering :)

I would test it to let you no if they let me :p
Lol, so would i ;). As a matter of fact, i probably will, when they release it!

NewYears1978

Jan 2, 2010
Very Cool, few questions though.

First:
The extra fans are internal, but there are no holes in the system to allow intake airflow so how do the fans actually help that much? I realize they circulate air but it seems like without having them draw in cool air from outside the box..they don't do much.

Second:
What is the db rating on the fans?

Lastly:
I have recently added some fans to my box and it works great..reduced my heat by 10 degrees. But it looks really ugly..I wanted to remove my drive anyways..so this might be the perfect solution.

I assume the two fans blow down. Rather than cutting my xbox case I thought about buying a ghost clear case (or some brand of clear case) and drilling holes in the top..making an open grate type surface for the fans to draw in air. How viable is this idea?

Last edited:

WHiiT3-BoY

Jan 26, 2012
i just might have to get one of theis...