xDrive Plus & xFan ON SALE NOW !

Numaholic

VIP Member
Nov 9, 2010
Wow, this looks cool!:eek:
If I still had my 360 arcade I would get one.... but I traded it in for a slim so now I don't think I'll need it.:( If my slim is having any heat problems I'll know where to go though. Thanks for all you're cool products!:D

Reactions: Frodo Baggins

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)

Does this have a clear case? I went to basket hoping it would give me some options on checkout but didnt see anything. If so do you have some daylight pics for me to look at please? (just not sure how this is set up to give this effect)

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark

Does this have a clear case? I went to basket hoping it would give me some options on checkout but didnt see anything. If so do you have some daylight pics for me to look at please? (just not sure how this is set up to give this effect)

No case included, you'd have to buy one seperately

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)
No case included, you'd have to buy one seperately
Thanks.
I thought as much for the main xbox case but hows about the xdrive case. I tried everything even squinting my eyes and tilting my head to one side but Im just not getting this pic to register in my head. Its probably an age thing.

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark
Thanks.
I thought as much for the main xbox case but hows about the xdrive case. I tried everything even squinting my eyes and tilting my head to one side but Im just not getting this pic to register in my head. Its probably an age thing.
Just to make sure you understand:
The picture from before is from the inside of an xbox. Not the xdrive. So if you'd want to see those nice LEDs, you want an xbox clear case.

There is no clear xdrive case. At least not yet :p

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)
Ahh ok. I was looking at it and thinking the two extra internal fans took up the internal drive bay so thought the xdrive must be sat on top because I thought the large disc shape in the pic was a DVD and was giving off reflected light. (God my eyes are really shot) need sleep fast.

jfelding

VIP Member
Feb 9, 2010
Denmark
Ahh ok. I was looking at it and thinking the two extra internal fans took up the internal drive bay so thought the xdrive must be sat on top because I thought the large disc shape in the pic was a DVD and was giving off reflected light. (God my eyes are really shot) need sleep fast.
lol, no mate ;)

gavster

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Northampton, UK
This looks sweet, is there a black elite version coming? This will definately speed up flashing.

gavster

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Northampton, UK
You can buy the Black xDrive and then the xFan upgrade seperatley
Great I will keep an eye out for the Xfan kit without a drive then and get the black xdrive. Modtraders only have the kits at the moment with white drive.

big_ted

VIP Member
Dec 31, 2003
Midlands UK
You can buy the Black xDrive and then the xFan upgrade seperatley
Hey boss man, have you got a link where to buy the xfan units seperately, got a xdive and just want the cooing power of this ?

Ted