GENERAL xecuter 3 frags, 1.6a

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
Which bios did you put on the chip? It might be a bios image for a different revision of the console. Does it still boot with stock bios?

afterjo

Noob Account
Dec 11, 2017
Yes, console boots normally with both xboxes, when booting while holding power button to disable the chip. LED turns red. Can't boot backup too, when holding eject and power: purple LED shows up/resets/then blue turns on/resets/frags

Problem is, I got this hard modded console second hand, and I don't know nothing about it.

I don't know support policy about second hand modded consoles with your chips.

Last edited:

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
If the console boots stock bios, then the problem isnt with the install, but the bios image on the chip. The board that you marked as dont know what this is for is so you can choose which bios to boot based upon what button you press on the console, so if you hold the button it will boot stock. Have you tried holding down both the power and eject buttons to boot into flash bios, or the backup bios that is used to flash the bios banks? If that works, you should be able to flash a working bios, unless there is a problem with the bios chip on the X3, in which case the chip is bad, and you will need to find a replacement for it, which is really hard these days. You should be able to find the propper bios files on the xbins ftp server at this location:/XBOX/Console Based Applications/bios/Xecuter/Xecuter3 I cant give you access to the server, but if you are running windows, you can use autoxbins, or you can go through the old method of connecting to IRC to get the information needed to login with an FTP client of your choice.

quark

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2018
@gavin_darkglide

Hello, sorry for replying this old post, but I have that problem and probably in the worst scenario: the xbox boot to original BIOS but not to xecuter bios nor flash bios. Could you help me with information about the nand (?) and the chip? thanks a lot.