[WANTED] Xecuter 3 mod chip?

Xecuter 3 mod chip parts needed

This is a long shot as I can not seem to turn them up anywhere but does anyone happen to have an xecuter 3 original xbox mod chip lying around they would be willing to sell at a reasonable price?

I only asked because I have an X3CP and X3IR lying around and would love to make use of them

Last edited:
I am also i interested in finding one.
The xecuter 2.6 chips are at modchip central that I've found....I'd be happy with a functional clone of an X3 at this rate.....you would think with people cloning xecuter products pretty much since their existence that even an X3 clone could be found

Would be awesome to have one. I'd pick up an Xbox. I miss mine. Guess I could just do tsop flash
I just did a TSOP on my v1.4 xbox....... I picked up an Xbox with what I think is an xecuter 2.3 in it (I have a thread in general discussion for this have to post images yet).

The thought is now crossing my mind to rewire the pro switch and LED's on my X3CP to suit the xecuter 2.3.....just some simple rewiring make the bank selectors the LED's and protect switch work and well the USB ports are just split off of the controller ports on the motherboard plug so nothing needs to be done there.....my only issue would be what the hell is the pin out for the X3 LCD and how would I make that functional??

Last edited:
I found someone willing to sell me an X3 chip but the power eject adapter is missing.......so I guess I look for just that part rather than the whole chip? Any one around here have pieces/unused parts for an X3 that might have part #3 (the power eject adapter) lying around by chance?

http://team-xecuter.com/x3/tutorials/x3pin16.htm

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Top Poster Of Month
Dec 2, 2010
Thanks Ottoman90. I tried to get in on this deal, but seller didn't offer USA shipping. Bummer.

Good looking out, though. I appreciate it.

Ottoman90

Noob Account
Dec 16, 2018
North London UK
Thanks Ottoman90. I tried to get in on this deal, but seller didn't offer USA shipping. Bummer.

I have a brand new one boxed i can ship to usa if interested

I also got a new smartxx V2 halloween edition

Support Our Sponsors