Xecuter and xbox live

Status
Not open for further replies.

A BAG OF W33D

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2006
Hiya All Im A BAG OF W33D and I was wondering whether to buy a modchip however as I play mainly on xbox live if by chipping my xbox can i still p[lay on xbox live or will It not run plz reply thx.

Bubbafett4hire

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2005
NJ
do the smart thing if you wanna keep playing on live get another xbox just for mod chiping and keep the xbox you use for live alone as you will find a lot of people in here have 2 xboxs one for live and one chipped

Bubbafett4hire

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2005
NJ
yegh bag of w33d why don't you relax and know your place and see that you posted something that has nothing to do with X3CL Skins

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
A BAG OF W33D said:
yeah klutsh why dont u try replying with an answer rather than a statement twat
Yeah, real smart answer ****wad.

You want help and not only are you posting in the wrong section but you choose to insult someone who advises you of this.

Two posts and a warning already - not looking too good for you.

Martin

A BAG OF W33D

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2006
dude go **** yaself it said xbox live didnt it on the header so a skin is to do with xbox live is or is it not i asked a simple question and bubbafett answered correctly but this other knob jockey and yaself had to interveen so u could both get yaselfs an extra post so what ban me i dont care i just asked a question and numbnuts made a big deal of where i posted so all i can say is eat **** and die mother****er

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
A BAG OF W33D said:
dude go **** yaself it said xbox live didnt it on the header so a skin is to do with xbox live is or is it not i asked a simple question and bubbafett answered correctly but this other knob jockey and yaself had to interveen so u could both get yaselfs an extra post so what ban me i dont care i just asked a question and numbnuts made a big deal of where i posted so all i can say is eat **** and die mother****er
This section is called X3 Config Live Skins.

Nothing whatsoever to do with Xbox Live. I'm sure someone with half a brain could have read that for you.

Lol, where you think I need to post to get my count up I have no idea. You could have also searched the forums, or even read the readme file which accompanies the BIOS (yes, it's the BIOS which decides the functionality of your chip). You still don't know the true answer to your question: you want to know if you can play your copied games on Xbox live. You can't.

I won't ban you - it's much more fun to post your email/IP address and let the wolves take their share. Behave yourself on the forums and take advice where given - especially from Moderators!

Martin

Reactions: xXBlaZeXx
Status
Not open for further replies.