Xecuter CoolRunner - Now Shipping & Install Images

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
They are different. But you still need to read the Nand regardless.

It just means that instead of having a Nand/Coolrunner QSB connected to your Coolrunner chip

You have to Install the coolrunner direct to the mobo.

You can still program the coolrunner without the Nand/Coolrunner QSB.

How else are people doing it. They are retrieving their nand via any one of numerous Nand readers. Then installing a Glitch Chip.

There is no QSB involved in the above sentence. So it can be done.

I have my normal Nand QSB installed already. All i will do is hook up my coolrunner and program away
I know that using QSB's is not mandatory. But as Uber said its "recommended", you will prevent possible issues.

What I've also read from Uber, at least one of the pair of QSB's from NAND-X bundle need to be replaced with the new one (not sure though if he meant Phat/Slim or both) so I'm not really sure if you can use them in conjunction with CoolRunner.

Goldensavage

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2009
Essex, UK
I have my old ones installed already.

It no hardship to remove them properly and put a new qsb down.

But would prefer to keep old ones in and just hook up the coolrunner.

We will see. If I can all future glitches will use the combined qsb.

I have a falcon. Which from what I read is one if the better ones to glitch.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S via Tapatalk. cooooooollllll.

banny

Noob Account
Apr 15, 2011
I want to jtag an xbox360 from scratch its the one with both outputs hdmi and componant, I want to jtag using this coolrunner you if you would be so kind as to tell me what I need I would be grateful as I dont have time to go through the whole thread.
thank you

mado21

Noob Account
Aug 28, 2005
just use the search function and you find what you need.thats what i did.to be honest if you carnt find the time to search this thread .how are going to find the time to do the hack

riget

BANNED
Feb 4, 2011
leicester
I want to jtag an xbox360 from scratch its the one with both outputs hdmi and componant, I want to jtag using this coolrunner you if you would be so kind as to tell me what I need I would be grateful as I dont have time to go through the whole thread.
thank you
I think most will say you just need a spoon!

pipadee2010

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2009
Doncaster
www.pipadeepcrepair.co.uk
OMG got the famous MODTRADER email saying its in stock and 2 hour later they have all gone I want a coolrunner :(
:(:(
just keep reminding myself good things come to those who wait and for the full kit in GBP this is with ck3i, nand x, Coolrunner and cables and QSBs for one xbox before P&P is only a total of £75.78 :crazy::crazy::eek2::crazy::crazy:

sorry TX but this is driving me stir crazy cant wait till the next batch arrive at modtraders this tool holds the key of unstoppable proportions the things im going to be able to do I CAN NOT WAIT!!!:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

aneyboy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
Dont need to be spoon fed,just needed a bit of quick advice,see most of you are junior members,i shall return the favour when you need advice,but there again i not that petty. Yes i could have done a search, just like you can when you need help, the whole point of this forum is to help each other out when your not to sure about something and the time its taken you to take the -iss, you could have given a quick answer.Like i said lets hope other members dont have the same attitude when you need help.!!!!!!!

Reactions: pipadee2010
Feb 28, 2011
united kingdom
Hi Uber and everybody, taking a look at the modtraders web I have seen this:

http://www.modtraders.co.uk/product.php?productid=395&cat=33&page=1

With this cable we will be able to update nand-x to nandpro v3 to program coolrunner?

Thanks
NO to update your nand x you will need this cable

http://www.modtraders.co.uk/product.php?productid=394&cat=0&page=1

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Yes, this is exactly what is the cable for.
You really need to do some research before giving out advice :rolleyes2:

DylanM3

Noob Account
Sep 6, 2011
NO to update your nand x you will need this cable

http://www.modtraders.co.uk/product.php?productid=394&cat=0&page=1

---------- Post added at 22:47 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

You really need to do some research before giving out advice :rolleyes2:
Are you sure? In the description it says:

A new cable that gives you the ability to program your NAND-X via USB without the need for an Xecuter CK3 Pro or CK3i.

So for what is this cable? I understand that is for the users that not have Ck3 to be able to program the nandx but I´m not sure at all... so I´m asking.

Obviusly the nandx to coolrunner jtag will be needed.

pipadee2010

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2009
Doncaster
www.pipadeepcrepair.co.uk
Well a very intelligent guy once said to me and about 110,000 other people like us 'if you dont have a clue DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO IT' unless you have a clue ive been doing this stuff 3 years + and still know nothing pal read around get a feel for the site mate you will learn loads!!

cheers ubergeek

srt4fun

Noob Account
Sep 8, 2011
California
@DylanM3 - Both cables are for updating the NAND-X with the ARM-V3.hex file. One requires you to have a CK3i or CK3 Pro, and the other does not. So, if you have a CK3i or CK3 Pro get the cable suggested by xbox360 hacker. If you don't have or don't plan on getting a CK3i or CK3 Pro then get the one you linked to.

DylanM3

Noob Account
Sep 6, 2011
@DylanM3 - Both cables are for updating the NAND-X with the ARM-V3.hex file. One requires you to have a CK3i or CK3 Pro, and the other does not. So, if you have a CK3i or CK3 Pro get the cable suggested by xbox360 hacker. If you don't have or don't plan on getting a CK3i or CK3 Pro then get the one you linked to.
Thank you very much, I don´t have any Ck3 and don´t plan on getting it so I will take the cable that I linked before.

Waiting for the release, hope that it don´t take too long time :)

aneyboy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
Done lots of reading,read the full jf tutorial,but sometimes you can be supplied all the information you need but you might need a a little extra help to make things clearer.

Support Our Sponsors