RGH Xecuter CoolRunner XSVF/JED Timing Files - Download

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Updated 11/08/2011 - Added OPUS

Here are the Xilinx CPLD filesets for the Xecuter CoolRunner

They include the correct timings for each model motherboard.

Use NandPro and the NAND-X for the XSVF files or use iMPACT and the Xilinx LPT JTAG Cable for the jed files.

Phat
Zephyr
Opus (Select falcon when using ggbuild - until its updated)
Falcon
Jasper

Slim
Trinity

Last edited by a moderator:

MANUMAN

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2011
DUBLIN
Cant wait for your full guide uber. i installed my coolrunner but cant get it working. lights up but i cant seem to figure out how to programme it.my wiring is perfect.i tried but i nearly messed my jasper 512 up its cb 6750.it was black screening nothing booting no xbox screen etc but i finally got it back booting games.

Reactions: JIMMY and CBONES

poisins

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011
Alūksne, Latvia
Program coolrunner with Xilinx program (like in GliGli & Tiros original hack pdf manual). Use jed files.

Sent from my GW620 (OpenEve 2.3.4) using Tapatalk

esbmaepo

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Esbjerg - Denmark
Thanx Ubergeek. Will these jed-files work on Digilent C-mod, or are they only for TX Coolrunner?

tingedace

VIP Member
Feb 23, 2011
Scotland
I've just bought 5 TX coolrunners, but it's unclear if they're shipped with an image programmed or not.

Are these usable out of the box or do they always have to be programmed first?

Thanks

afiser

Jul 7, 2005
these timings wont really be improved upon really will they? we should hypothetically only need to program our coolrunner's once right?

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
Months of testing and optimisation has gone into this, who knows? It all depends if the original developer decides to change or optimise the code for faster boot times. I'm not complaining, I think that this is great news for the scene and I hope it continues to improve the way it has done these past few months :).

afiser

Jul 7, 2005
Months of testing and optimisation has gone into this, who knows? It all depends if the original developer decides to change or optimise the code for faster boot times. I'm not complaining, I think that this is great news for the scene and I hope it continues to improve the way it has done these past few months :).
oh im just wondering, seems like a pain to open up the xbox everytime a update were to come out ya know? but i wont complain with progress!

nielsss

Dec 23, 2010
I thought the cooler runner came pre-programmed. How do I actually program my coolrunner?

Neverzinho

VIP Member
Aug 30, 2011
Portugal
I thought the cooler runner came pre-programmed. How do I actually program my coolrunner?
Are you actually telling us that you already searched that up?

You have 2 options, trough the nand-x (but you need to update the nand-x first) or trough the LPT cable.

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland

lols - sorry for that -but this has been discussed a million times now