Xecuter DemoN - Official Product Description / Specs

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Tampa,FL
Just curious are there any images of the ones without the coolrunner built in?
i think the pictures they posted are of the ones without the coolrunner...

xColorado880

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2011
NC, USA
www.Colorado880.com
This is definitely gonna change the modding scene especially with Xecuter Fusion coming out. Great work from TX; can't wait to see more!

Then the reality is, even though the DemoN can be installed and used on a Jtag, it's not as practical as installing it on a RGH console, since it still can't go on Live.
I believe they were working on RGLoader for jtags so that will give it a new possibility for some people. All depends on the person, TX is just trying to make it appeal to everyone

Last edited:

navino87

Nov 6, 2011
Been waiting for this:) Great work team Xecuter :).. BTW, an hint on release date of demon would be great.. I would be traveling to states by last week of march.. Would be happy if it releases b4 that:).. bcoz it costs an arm for paying shipping and duties to import the product to my country :(

pudinkk

Dec 26, 2011
They said there will be two options. One with cool runner and one without.
so it is going to possibly be like

if you have a rgh2 coolrunner rev2(if this is name it will have when it comes out)you can buy the tx demon only
and if you dont you can buy the 2in one option.

if that is so it would be great for the people who dont want to wait for the demon 2in 1 to come out,they can just buy rev2 board and hook it and wait with their RGH consoles.

I hope i got it right