Xecuter DemoN - Official Product Description / Specs

gamehawk55

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2006
Canada
www.chaotic-consoles.com
So this is the add on for the coolrunner
That's just an add-on to program the CR from the USB port on the demon most likely, considering it is plugged into the JTAG port on the CR.

What I'm wondering though is what is the point in even having JTAG support with the demon when you cant run a retail nand newer than 7371? Seems to kinda defeat the purpose.

uk_dan2k

Jan 2, 2004
Hi all,

If i had the version with coolrunner how many quick solder points are there?
Also is there any extra wire installs on top of qs points that are needed for extra functionality? Hope not.

Thanks for help.

Reactions: CarolinaGamer

CarolinaGamer

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2010
Dirty South
Off topic and late I know but I just want to say I didn't mean the thank that post, just my finger hit it when I went to scroll on my iPad.

CG

ball00

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2011
France
Now that we're close enough to release to see videos of production can we get a heads up on the Premium features yet or do we still have to wait? Would love to know what extras these bad boys are capable of.

n1ght0wl

BANNED
Nov 30, 2011
London
Now that we're close enough to release to see videos of production can we get a heads up on the Premium features yet or do we still have to wait? Would love to know what extras these bad boys are capable of.
that would be like santa telling us on xmas eve what presents we got for xmas day and spoiling the moment :p lol

M

mm53668

Got an email form Modchips.ca saying this

"Also buy your Team xecuter gear now while you can.

We are receiving a ton of new products for xbox this weekend!

See website for - coolruner rev c, usb pro 2 , demon etc "

Any truth to it being released in the very near future?

oO Elite Oo

VIP Member
Sep 3, 2011
In your Nand
Got an email form Modchips.ca saying this

"Also buy your Team xecuter gear now while you can.

We are receiving a ton of new products for xbox this weekend!

See website for - coolruner rev c, usb pro 2 , demon etc "

Any truth to it being released in the very near future?
Ubergeek stated DemoN release this week >: )

NeoGodSpeed

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2007
Arizona
It feels like x-mas

I cant wait to see the software for Demon & would be a wonderful thing if Xecuter was holding back Fusion 1.08 & release in next couple days or by middle of next week when everyone has there pre-order & installed :p lol

Hey im getting mine first, just wanted to let you all know, haha just kidden..

sorry to stir things up & get others thinking to much :p

Leihto

Noob Account
May 22, 2012
Whether a special version for corona (16mb), with accurate montage, or have to adapt the existing version with the wires?

antonio010

Dec 22, 2003
USA
It's reported that this product is being discontinued. Is there a replacement product in the works?