GENERAL Xecuter DGX V1.0S PRE-ORDER @ XCONSOLES

WNYConsoles

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
The long awaited and totally awesome Xecuter DGX (labeled V1.0S) is now available for PRE-ORDER at XConsoles.com and possibly other reseller websites.

Expected to be available on/around/after 12-15-2012 it will make the PERFECT stocking stuffer for any modder! :)

TX DGX V1.0S:
Easy backup of your motherboards CPU KEY

Compatible with ALL Slim motherboard versions

Compatible with ALL Dashboard versions

Only 6 wires to solder

Some info about the DGX:

The S after V1.0 I assume is for Slim so that means there will likely be a V1.0P (Phat) version in the near future.
Separate standalone device for key recovery on 15572+ only, isn't a permanent fixture (e.g. You remove it after getting key and can reuse it for multiple consoles). Install RGH with DGX, get CPU Key, remove DGX, done.
Standalone device means it will work with any RGH setup (REV A-B-C, CR3 Lite, and the upcoming CR3 PRO).

Last edited:

bernzburnz

BANNED
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego, Killafornia
Woot can't thank Team Xecuter enough. So many unhappy customers turned away due to no CPU key recovery on 15572+ dashes. Gonna have to see full install to figure out final price for customers. Either way it's really unbelievable how Team Xecuter has been crushing the scene.

L

LoneWolf913

Xecuter has stated it's designed to be removed after install, and there will be a phat version forthcoming at some point as well. Install, get key, remove, go about glitching normally. Where are you getting the six wires though? Didn't read the XConsoles description so if it's in there, my apologies.

WNYConsoles

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Xecuter has stated it's designed to be removed after install, and there will be a phat version forthcoming at some point as well. Install, get key, remove, go about glitching normally. Where are you getting the six wires though? Didn't read the XConsoles description so if it's in there, my apologies.
Those Spec's were copied right from XConsoles...

daferia

Noob Account
Oct 3, 2011
Jozi, South Africa
I cant wait for the DGX :redface: i have so many customers wanting to RGH but already have updated their consoles so need the cpu keys. have to wait til i can get it supplied or shipped to RSA tho:facepalm: ok

EDIT: Nevermind the wait for a local supplier preordered online!

Last edited:

SOD_FrosT

VIP Member
May 14, 2012
Presque Isle, ME
Excellent news TX. You guys rule!

Support Our Sponsors