Xecuter R-JTAG Installation & Setup Guide *** UPDATED JULY 26th 2013 ***

FisherPric3

Feb 6, 2014
do you know if the R-JTAG is stilll working with even the newer dashboards? i got one from someone but its on the newest dash

FisherPric3

Feb 6, 2014
So is modding xbox 360's just becoming old news then i got my hands on two xbox 360 phat consoles for free. and if possible i would like to mod them but its starting to seem like any guides or help is outdated.

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
So is modding xbox 360's just becoming old news then i got my hands on two xbox 360 phat consoles for free. and if possible i would like to mod them but its starting to seem like any guides or help is outdated.
It is a dying scene yes. The way I understand it, "TX" is no longer making any new products. I'm not sure how much longer the CR4 will be in production but is by no doubt the best out on the market.

FisherPric3

Feb 6, 2014
alright so what do you think. Iv got a zepher phat and a jasper phat both with most recent dashboards. would CR4 be the best avenue of approach? and if so do you know of any good guides that are updated?

imshally81

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2016
Hi All,

I am newbie... I just purchased the XBox 360 E with the Manufacture date Nov-2014.
So my question is JTAG possible with my XBox ??

Thanks

alphajoy

Noob Account
Aug 1, 2016
Re: Xecuter R-JTAG Installation & Setup Guide

Do you need a ribbon wire for the installation of a cr3 pro??

Last edited: