XECUTER X360USB PRO HDD HACKER - Step by Step Guide

xboxd

Feb 24, 2011
Europe
I am trying to restore a 120GB Hitachi HTS542512K9SA00 to stock, the drive has been formatted in the PC and now I would like to use it in the Xbox 360 again.

Is it right that there is no way to get it working in the Xbox 360 again because the X360 USB PRO HDD HACKER Tool can't handle with other drives than Western Digital?

cassinni

Jun 2, 2011
Purple Haze, Europe
you didnt understand me right.
can i open my slim hdd case, put in a 2,5 500gb hdd, close it and put it in the xbox slim or do i need to buy a new case enclosure for the slim hdd?
i know i can reuse me phat hdd enclosure for the phat because i already opened it but i dont know if thats the case with the slim

new question,
is it true that once i format the hdd with windows i can not use it in an xbox 360?

thx

cassinni

Jun 2, 2011
Purple Haze, Europe
I also have more questions.

1. Why would i have to use the dump button if i use the hdd 320gb bin?
2. Can i just put in my hdd from the slim into the phat xbox or do i have to use some type of software 1st?
I ask because it might not be a western digital hdd so the guide would not work.
3. I want to put my original 250gb slim hdd into a phat enclosure. Before that i want to backup all my data including gamertag.
Then i want to put all that data into my new we 500gb hdd and use that with my slim console. Then i want to put the 250gb hdd that i took out of my slim into the jasper elite xbox console (phat). I got the x360usb pro and i already took the jaspers phat hdd enclosure apart. Now please someone tell me how exactly i should start. I know i will use this guide for the flashing of the hdds. Please help

Last edited:

J2G

VIP Member
May 13, 2010
90°N
www.esl-communications.com
I also have more questions.

1. Why would i have to use the dump button if i use the hdd 320gb bin?
2. Can i just put in my hdd from the slim into the phat xbox or do i have to use some type of software 1st?
I ask because it might not be a western digital hdd so the guide would not work.
3. I want to put my original 250gb slim hdd into a phat enclosure. Before that i want to backup all my data including gamertag.
Then i want to put all that data into my new we 500gb hdd and use that with my slim console. Then i want to put the 250gb hdd that i took out of my slim into the jasper elite xbox console (phat). I got the x360usb pro and i already took the jaspers phat hdd enclosure apart. Now please someone tell me how exactly i should start. I know i will use this guide for the flashing of the hdds. Please help
What kind of crap questions is that did you not read the tut better still use google and see can you buy a 500 gig M$ xbox hdd :facepalm:

timetrex

May 24, 2011
There seems to be alot of TX products out of stock @ the uk Resellers... USB pro CKlite etc...

Was looking to buy stuff today :(

cza11

Jul 24, 2010
Anybody know if the CK3i also comes with a HDD Adapter as the CK3 pro did? I have one in the mail to go with my x360usb, just trying to figure out if I will also require a xecuter hdd adapter pro or some kind of equivalent to upgrade my HDD.

Thanks

ThiMax

Noob Account
Sep 24, 2011
I Replaced my HDD FW from 250gb to 320gb today without pass it to stock fw(western digital) and everything is OK! After that i put on console and format...

I Used HDDHACKER 1.30, worked!

just to inform: if you are using a pendrive to boot, avoid to use usb hub like card readers during the operation, even if you take another port, disable(I meant take this out of motherboard) usb hubs prior to everything...

Deko79

Noob Account
Nov 1, 2011
Hi Everybody.
I need a fast information and i can't find in the forum:

th queston are:
Using this hardware is possibile use a disk external sata to play a game? The DVD double layer is not more necessary?

The method is similar to wii or ps3 or i think wrong.

If i can put in the recycle bin the double layer i buy now _)))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland
the RGH is the TX way of removing the need for backup disks, but the coolrunner isn't out yet - there are other drive emulators you can buy, but I wouldn't recommend

buffalo

Oct 11, 2011
South East England
When will we have the ability to use our HDD we already have? I've got a 320GB sammy which I tried last night:-( I know it says WD's only but hey I can try!

This would be an amazing device if we could use other drives, not all of us have the maoney to just go buy a new one, TX please look into this matter:biggrin:

jj77669

Noob Account
Dec 8, 2011
I downloaded X360USB HDD HACKER but it says that libusb0.dll is missing. Where can I get this from?