XECUTER X360USB PRO HDD HACKER - Step by Step Guide

jj77669

Noob Account
Dec 8, 2011
The program seems to be working but won't find my HDD. My PC finds the HDD just fine but the program doesn't. It's connected to my PC by SATA. Any advice?

Last edited:

FishnGlass

Dec 3, 2009
Probably going to get yelled at here but I can't seem to find my answer: With using this to make a 320gb HD is it safe to go online?

Thanks

mikerock98

Dec 3, 2011
You guys are really the best....After everything else flashing my 2 xbox's went smoothly, I bought a WD3200BEvt......Using the 320ss file also found on this site i was able to use a $40 drive on my xbox...

Used the latest HDD hacker v.21, Usbx360pro..booted regular...and sata power like the guide suggested

Like a few others here when i put it in the xbox it said it had 236gb.....formatted it within the xbox and got a full 293gb......Thanks

Last edited:

aneyboy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2011
Can anyone confirm any other Hd working other than WD as they are a bit pricey at the moment?

hawkikk

Noob Account
Dec 15, 2012
Will I need the adapter tool if I own a x360usb pro v2
Sorry if this has already been said but I have looked around for quite some time and can't find answers regarding the x360usb pro v2

nitz004

Noob Account
Dec 28, 2012
I cant make my 320hdd work on my 360 ihave the right bin, a WD3200BEVT - 320GB, x360usb pro (updated)
i been trying to get it work for the past 4 hours but no luck i try many methods... i have done it before with 250gb hdd but not with 320gb, are you able to make a 320gb with the bin?

luki161

Noob Account
Jan 8, 2013
Will I need the adapter tool if I own a x360usb pro v2
Sorry if this has already been said but I have looked around for quite some time and can't find answers regarding the x360usb pro v2
I would also like to know the answer. Anybody can answer?

EDIT

Thanks, thats what I thought.

Last edited:

gordi415

Feb 28, 2013
San Francisco
I tried flashing my western digital 320gb hard drive today and i think i messed it up. i accidentlly overwrote the undo.bin and i cant restore it to the original firmware. is there a way i can flash it back to normal? also when i flashed it i accidently flashed it with a 250gb idss but it wont format partition 2 and 3. it says error. what could be the problem?

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
I tried flashing my western digital 320gb hard drive today and i think i messed it up. i accidentlly overwrote the undo.bin and i cant restore it to the original firmware. is there a way i can flash it back to normal? also when i flashed it i accidently flashed it with a 250gb idss but it wont format partition 2 and 3. it says error. what could be the problem?
Can you start a thread including full history and logs?

gordi415

Feb 28, 2013
San Francisco
i just flashed my hard drive and everything went fine. created the partitions then formatted the partitions. but when i put the hard drive in the xbox it says not storage found. am i missing a step here? someone please help. thanks

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
I keep getting an error when trying to run the program.

try this

In the Command Prompt type in chkdsk C: /R and press enter. Check Disk will try and fix any file errors.

That error code if I remember correctly points to a harddrive error