XECUTER X360USB PRO HDD HACKER - Step by Step Guide

jsinger47

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
try this

In the Command Prompt type in chkdsk C: /R and press enter. Check Disk will try and fix any file errors.

That error code if I remember correctly points to a harddrive error
He's going to have to boot from a startup disc for that to be of any use.

Since C: is almost surely his OS volume, chkdsk will only run in "read-only" mode.

WigOmatic

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
MTL, Canada
Works flawlessly on both WD5000BPKT and WD5000BPKX with the new 500gb hddss.bin

Last edited:

nosherfj

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Manchester UK

jimic

Sep 25, 2011
Olofström
Hey ! I try to flash a WD3200BEVT 320GB with HDDSS320.BIN but it does not work. It says that there is no hard drive in the Xbox . But when I flash the same disk with HDDSS250.BIN it works just fine.

What am I doing wrong ?

Everything looks good in HDD Hacker both when I flash the HDDSS250 and HDDSS320.

And Party buffalo finds the hard drive too..

Untitled.png

Last edited:

shamiz

Noob Account
Apr 27, 2015
Hi
I use win8 and win7,but i cant run this program. when i run the program i see this error "the program cant start because libusb0.dll is missing from your computer.try reinstalling the program to fix this problem".
i downloded thats DLL file and fix that but not work again
Please Help me

devisius

Aug 17, 2015
Amsterdam
I'm looking for the bin files for a WD10TPVT HDD.
Anybody know where i can get it.
I have downloaded several packages, but this BIN is Always missing ;(

tom21014

Noob Account
Jan 2, 2016
THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT RUN ON WINDOWS 7 8 8.1 OR 10 EVEN WHEN YOU ADD THE DLL. SO WHAT DOES IT RUN ON IF ANYTHING AT ALL?

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
PROGRAM DOES NOT RUN ON ANY O/S EVEN IF YOU ADD THE DLL
Just because you can't get it to work it doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

Downloading just a DLL won't fix it. Install the whole redistributable

tom21014

Noob Account
Jan 2, 2016
THE X360 USB SOFTWARE RUNS ON NO OPERATING SYSTEM ALL THE WAY BACK TO WINDOWS XP. FAILED ON 4 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS I TRIED B/C THE libusb0.dll CANNOT BE INSTALLED OR CANNOT RUN ONCE INSTALLED. HDDHACKR IS ALSO A TOTAL FAIL ON THE SAME 4 MACHINES NO MATTER WHAT I TRY UNDER ANY SETTINGS.

jsinger47

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
THE X360 USB SOFTWARE RUNS ON NO OPERATING SYSTEM ALL THE WAY BACK TO WINDOWS XP. FAILED ON 4 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS I TRIED B/C THE libusb0.dll CANNOT BE INSTALLED OR CANNOT RUN ONCE INSTALLED. HDDHACKR IS ALSO A TOTAL FAIL ON THE SAME 4 MACHINES NO MATTER WHAT I TRY UNDER ANY SETTINGS.
Unfortunately, basic computer usage is required in order to use TX products.

Your obvious lack of basic troubleshooting combined with your aggressive personality mean that you should probably leave this whole "modding thing" to someone else.

tom21014

Noob Account
Jan 2, 2016
DO NOT TRY SAYING SOMETHING WORKS WHEN IT DOES NOT AT ALL. I EVEN TRIED HEX EDITING THE THING MANUALLY. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS SMARTY?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
DO NOT TRY SAYING SOMETHING WORKS WHEN IT DOES NOT AT ALL. I EVEN TRIED HEX EDITING THE THING MANUALLY. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS SMARTY?
yup,because you cant get it working totally means it just dont work. it works just fine you just have no clue wtf your doing,thats the issue here.

tom21014

Noob Account
Jan 2, 2016
YOU HAVE NOTHING USEFUL TO ADD NITWIT. I AM NOT THE ONE UPLOADING USELESS JUNK MALWARE THAT SERVES NO PURPOSE AND TELLING PEOPLE IT IS THEIR FAULT IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING. IF YOU ARE SO SMART YOU SAY EXACTLY WHY IT DOES NOT WORK ON ANYTHING OR FOR ANYTHING.

Darxidr

Noob Account
Dec 17, 2015
The whole point of this conversation you started, is to let you know that the program works perfectly fine, when installed correctly with the correct drivers. If it doesn't work on ANY of your operating systems on your computer(s), then you did not install it correctly.
There is no need to be aggressive or condescending in your posts, because of your frustration. The correct procedure, for you now, is to thank everyone for responding to you in the first place (because you obviously missed a [..few..] step(s)), and then to read the correct forum for installing/using XUSB360 Pro, then try installing HDD Hacker and try again.

**This is an updated edit**
The easiest way to answer everyone's first question is: Do you have the Team Xecuter X360USB Pro device installed correctly, before you tried installing the HDD Hacker program? Because I've re-read your problem, and to me, it sounds like you're just running the program without knowing the requirements: which firstly, requires a Team Xecuter X360USB Pro (V2) device, clearly stated in the first post.

Last edited:

tom21014

Noob Account
Jan 2, 2016
STFU MORON. LIBUSB0.DLL ON WHICH IT DEPENDS DOES NOT RUN ON ANY OPERATING SYSTEM....NONE. WORTHLESS JUNK!!!!