Xecuter Xbox Repair Kit - Extreme Edition

Diablo63

Noob Account
Oct 10, 2011
Utah
I just revived a Zephyr with 3RROD ( error 0102) and ran a test by watching a 2hr movie without any problems. This kit is so easy to install (money well spent). I need to get some more kits to fix 4 360's (falcon/zephyr).

Last edited:

mrtypb

Noob Account
Jun 1, 2010
Northern Ireland
Just installed my first extreme repair kit
Very quick and painless I must say

I used a similar kit before from another supplier but with that kit I had to drill the case as well as grind down some areas of the case which was a pain, and to be honest it was not that good and the repair didn't last that long.
I have a game running at the moment it has been going about an hour now with no issues

One quick question for team x and maybe a suggestion or two for people installing this kit
Q. Is the thermal paste better than artic sliver 5

Suggestions to users,
I found removing the fan when putting the board in for attaching the metal plate gave me more room

Don't over do the bolts as you may break the heads and have a bit of difficulty putting the nuts on. My stupidity I know but thought I'd share with everyone

Great value for money and easy as always
Thanks team x

PeteZR1

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Spain
Hi guys, I'm about to try one of these kits in a Xenon box with an 0102 error. Previous version of the repair kit at first worked but later on RRoD flashed back again. Wish me luck! :)

mrtypb

Noob Account
Jun 1, 2010
Northern Ireland
just used my second kit but unfortunatley not much success
had 3 red lights 2nd code 0102
worked for about 30 minutes but then froze and same error
gonna try a reflow tomorrow and reinstall the kit

ill post the results tomorrow

Derpity

Noob Account
Mar 5, 2012
canada.
Got a halo 3 collectors edition from my buddy, he told me it was screwed wouldn't work. I plug it in e73, so I grab a kit install it. and bake the board. Go to work while it cools and now it works, and was a cheap collectors edition.

Thanks for a good kit and stoked on the bulk bundles.

Dec 11, 2011
Spain
I fitted this kit for 0102 xbox and it didnt work :/ but I noticed after that if I press down on the top 2 ram chips it boots, the repair kit doesnt cover this area :/ any suggestions a - I know heatgjn fixes are bad but would it be alrite just for that ram chip?. Thanks

pspin

VIP Member
Jul 9, 2010
Florida
JoeXboxHacker the kit comes with two k-pads for two ram chips next to gpu. Not sure if that is what you are referring to. But it takes care of that.

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Update on my xbox's up to 4 out of 4 on extreme repair kit. This 4th xbox had a secondary code of 0022. Again I'm always so pleased with TX products keep on rockin man. Still have several consoles to do any word out there bout the 5 pack on extreme kit. All consoles working as if tho never had any RROD's. Such a pleasant product recommend it to any one with trying to resurrect a console thats been sitting for a while. Shout out to everyone in the forums and shout out to uber and all tx crew peace and many thanks.

Mungus

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2004
Wisconsin
I fitted this kit for 0102 xbox and it didnt work :/ but I noticed after that if I press down on the top 2 ram chips it boots, the repair kit doesnt cover this area :/ any suggestions a - I know heatgjn fixes are bad but would it be alrite just for that ram chip?. Thanks
Get the ram chips reflowed by a professional. Do not do a heat gun fix you will do more damage than good. Martin C does repair work in the UK and is one of the best there is. Get ahold of him and he will get you sorted.

pspin

VIP Member
Jul 9, 2010
Florida
Waiting on bulk kits anyone know eta. Also wanted to add all 4 consoles repaired with extreme kit still running wonderfully. Thanx again TX. Not sure what condition some of u guys xbox's are in but I have 4 successful tries on first attempt.

nosherfj

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Manchester UK
unfortunately this v3 kit didn't work for me on my falcon mobo.the v2 kit never worked either.

had slightly more success with this as after the 3 bake it came on (i.e. leave for 10 mins let it cool down then power up with fan connected). then i had probs with graphical interference when ever i played a game that required gpu powert.standard graphical stuff like dash board were ok.playing a dvd had a tiny hardly unnoticable interference across the top black border so wouldn't interfere with the film.

would you say this box needs a reflow of the gpu?

this was my secondary error code-
/\

\/

/\

\/

/\

\/

/\

\/

if anyone could help me work out what this error code is that'd be great:)

Last edited:

PeteZR1

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Spain
It didn't work in a Xenon mobo but later on I flawlessly fixed a Falcon v1 console with this kit, thanks a lot for the product!

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
3120 isnt an error code.

Support Our Sponsors