Xecuter xDrive 360 *NEW PRODUCT*

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com

Pre Order Now - $59.95 (Special Price for Pre-Order) Normal Retail price is $69.95

The Xecuter xDrive is an add-on kit that gives your Xbox 360 the ability to have a switchable external DVD drive. using the same technology as used on the new Blaster Ck3, the xDrive gives you the freedom to utilize a second DVD drive without having to open up your Xbox 360 ever again. You may want a second drive to perform backups of your valuable Xbox 360 games using the new 0800 firmware which is proven to be more reliable than the Kreon DVD drive rips; you may want to keep your internal drive as stock and untouched and have your external unit freely available to do with as you please; you may want to increase the longevity of your internal DVD drive – there are many reasons for you to benefit from the Xecuter xDrive.

Features:

• A second DVD drive kit for all versions of Xbox 360.
  • Easy to install, similar process to the Blaster Ck3
  • Ergonomically designed to match the Xbox 360
  • Chrome DVD Tray Bezel
  • The xDrive kit supports the fitting of all Hitachi, Samsung, Benq & Liteon DVD Drives (Sold Separately)
  • Easily switch between your internal DVD Drive and your external DVD Drive
  • Easy external upgrade or repair external drive using the CK3 Pro or CK3 Lite (Not Included)
  • Extend the life of your internal DVD Drive
  • Easily use the xDrive as an 0800 game ripper on your PC (Connect to PC via CK3 Pro or CK3 Lite)
  • Keep your internal drive stock firmware at all times
  • Less heat inside your Xbox 360 reducing the risk of RROD
  • Once installed never have to open Xbox 360 again
  • Trusted Xecuter Design & Quality

kdoyle

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2009
Do you have a price or release date yet for the Xecuter xDrive 360? I was hoping to have this ordered before Xmas?

pipos666

Noob Account
Nov 10, 2009
I Xecuter!, I'm new in this forums.

I wanted to know if with this single unit you can use the backups or you need the CK3 in addition.

Thanks, Pipo.

PS:En alguna parte te vi escribir en español. Lo hablas o usas traductor?
Un saludo, Pipo

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
I just ordered mine from CK3.co.uk
Is there any installation instructions anywhere i can download?
Thanks,ChupaX
It installs the same as the Blaster CK3 - same concept but you have an External Drive as opposed to an external SATA (The Xdrive has a SATA connection so you can unplug it from the 360 and plug into the PC with ease)

Zee33

Noob Account
Mar 31, 2009
U.S.A.
I remember a while back about people requesting this product including myself and from the pics it's not what I had imagined it to turn out . Was hoping for a button on the front and the CK3 to be mounted internally inside the case to protect it .

Seems if all the ck3 components are on the outside . I could just make my own enclosure out of plastic . Could you see what you could do about maybe a new version .

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
I remember a while back about people requesting this product including myself and from the pics it's not what I had imagined it to turn out . Was hoping for a button on the front and the CK3 to be mounted internally inside the case to protect it .

Seems if all the ck3 components are on the outside . I could just make my own enclosure out of plastic . Could you see what you could do about maybe a new version .
CK3 has never ever been mentioned any where near this - the description of the product has never changed from the day it was announced so I have no idea why you'd think that.

This is an external dvd drive - that's it - it has nothing to do with Ck3. It would not make sense to include a CK3 - what if someone wanted to buy this but already had a CK3 - why should they have to pay the extra ?

Zee33

Noob Account
Mar 31, 2009
U.S.A.
What I'm getting at is that even though its an external drive from the pictures , it appears that you still need to use the connectivity kit in order to use it . Is this correct ? From this image I'm seeing it outside the enclosure

if what i'm seeing is included , why not incorporate it inside the enclosure for a cleaner look

ChupaX

Noob Account
Nov 26, 2009
Ohio,USA
drzarkoff.dyndns.org
You mean i paid $82 just for a external case? That blows.
I thought what was pictured was what i was getting.
The drive and the CK3.
So let me get this straight,in order to use this i also need to buy a drive and a CK3?

Last edited:

Support Our Sponsors