Xecuter xFAN Standalone?

Intox

Aug 21, 2014
South Florida
I'd like to know if the xFAN can operate by itself without the need of hooking up an xDRIVE to it.
Elitasia seems to be the only place to have them in stock...anybody here ever order from that place before?

Intox

Aug 21, 2014
South Florida
Thanks for the info:) I've used xconsoles in the past but before I place an order I'd like confirmation that the xFAN can operate solely without the need of an xDRIVE. The xFAN+xDRIVE combo where when xDRIVE button is pressed, switches between internal and external drive. The xFAN upgrade for xDRIVE turns the fans ON or OFF leaving the LED's on. See where I'm going here...is the xFAN plug and play or does it need to be activated via the xDRIVE? I now the wiring is different for the xDRIVE+xFAN vs the xFAN upgrade.

keil423

VIP Member
The xfan kits does as you say. You press the button and it turns the xfan on and off. It's all powered off the DVD drive port.

I'm a little confused as to what your trying to do here though.

It is easy enough to put 12v to the xfan and have it powered constant when the console is on. By passing the button all together. If you look over the xfan the power points are labeled and easy to figure out.

Reactions: Intox