2.4x SPEED
OPC OFF
READ BUFFER: 80MB
I/O BUFFER: 40MB

FORCE HYPER TUNING ON
ONLINE HYPER TUNING ON
OVER SPEED OFF
SMART BURN ON

iHAS124 crossflashed to IHAS524 (not necessay just unlocks lightscribe & smart erase)

Aone speeds were edited with media code speed edit, so aones can only burn at 2.4x for best results.

looks like i don't need verbs :)

TilVl

VIP Member
May 11, 2011
4 for like pi and what not. Not for straight error.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

iAmMasterF

Mar 31, 2011
England
4 for like pi and what not. Not for straight error.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
i really don't know why am getting

PI Max: 25
PIF Max: 2
Errors: 1

i don't know what this error means! is it still acceptable? ot is it a bad burn?

EDIT: doesn't matter error doesn't show up anymore but still would like to know what it means & why it happens

re ran kprobe results are still great :) no need for verbs

Last edited:

DrunkenNinja

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2011
RGH
(Two) sets of results, spot the difference :biggrin:

Last edited:

King Matulu

Noob Account
Jan 1, 2013
Im assuming that having "PI MAX less than 100, PIF max less than 4, etc" would be so that you wont get flagged online.

If you play offline and have no intention of ever playing online what are the PI and PIF values that would be acceptable for you?

Last edited:

no-name

May 14, 2012
Can i use the nero speed program like kprobe or not?
And which is the limit numbers so it works fine any xgd3 game?

no-name

May 14, 2012
If i look only the score and none of other number it would do the work or not and i must look ALL the numbers?

FlipMode

VIP Member
May 4, 2005
Woodstock, Ontario
If i look only the score and none of other number it would do the work or not and i must look ALL the numbers?

All numbers need to fall within those guidelines.

If 1 fails it is recommended not to play it on an Xbox that you plan to play online.

If you choose not to play online then I guess as long as it plays you are fine.

no-name

May 14, 2012
Ok then.

Can anyone tell me the gold settings to can write even at verbatim discs that it isn't from Singapore and it is from india or taiwan?

Because here i live it isn't so easy to find made in Singapore verbatim discs so i must find out the settings i can write to verbatims from taiwan or india.

Is there any other brand except verbatim that you suggest to write xgd3 games with ihas 124d and "C4E’s BurnerMAX Payload Tool v0.15"?

A lot of thanks.

Last edited:

Solarnotts

Jan 6, 2013
UK, Notts.
Second burn with my iHas 524 D. With Verbs Singapore version, MK0003 burned at 4x.

Sorry if its not posted right.

I know its not good enough but a good start?

Settings :

OPC: OFF
SB: ON
FHT: ON
OHT: OFF

Last edited:

czullo

Noob Account
Jan 23, 2011
Hello guys all my burns looks the same one big spike at the beggining of burn and one in the middle on every DVD, i try to clear opc, reflash my drive etc. so its fault of DVD (one cacke ) or my burner or bad rips ? Its all verified and i can install on my HDD but values worrys me:

http://imgur.com/a/S2Yno

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
Are the values within the suggested benchmarks? Yes they are. So what's to worry?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using freakin' Tapatalk 4

czullo

Noob Account
Jan 23, 2011
few burns have PIF abouve 4 but its passing veryfications and install on hdd. But i was just curious is that bad cake or bad burrner because spikes are on the same spot...