XeLL-Reloaded v0.993 with Corona Video support released

V

VampireSwizzy

Had issues with comms cable i got with the with the nandx rgh edition....twice! resulted to using nokia dku 5, now comms is history for me...thanks Swizzy:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Well, it only works to show you the startup log, like what device id's etc. was there... if there's a crash it'll forget all about the log...

hedrizs

Mar 7, 2013
Colorado,USA/Lagos,NIGERIA
Just to clarify, I wont be able to write updflash to the corona v2 i'm doing right now with this "new xell"?.Having issues with the r/w kit, hence looking for means to complete d job(console at xell stage). Thanks

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
if it boots xell you should be able to write updflash.bin to nand with xell and a usb drive, wither you can see anything on screen or not. i would let it sit for a while though, dont want to tunr it off before it is done.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
Just to clarify, I wont be able to write updflash to the corona v2 i'm doing right now with this "new xell"?.Having issues with the r/w kit, hence looking for means to complete d job(console at xell stage).
The new version of XeLL version supports Corona 4GB NAND reading, but not writing.

The latest version of XeBuild and UPDSERV will take care of everything for you which includes reading the NAND, creating the new image, writing the image back to your console and it will even install system update data (for Avatars and Kinect).

J-Runner was recently updated to support this.

Reactions: hedrizs

hedrizs

Mar 7, 2013
Colorado,USA/Lagos,NIGERIA
if it boots xell you should be able to write updflash.bin to nand with xell and a usb drive, wither you can see anything on screen or not. i would let it sit for a while though, dont want to tunr it off before it is done.
The new Xell will just bypass the updflash located in the usb drive....hope it would be modified to write in future..thanks for the effort so far.