GENERAL Xenon phat with broken DVD drive.

snakeboots

Noob Account
May 31, 2013
Belgium
Hello, I looked a while on this forum, I'm new here to see what I need to hack my X-box 360. I already hacked one X-box360 with jungle flash but that X-box 360 has the RROD now and I cannot fix it.
Now I have another old x-box 360 (Phat Xenon) with a broken hard drive. I don't have my DVD-key so I need if I read it good use the RGH to get the DVD-key from the motherboard.

I just want to use the X-box 360 to play offline games on a external hard drive. What can you advice me to do?

I was thinking of the coolrunner rev c and the JR programmer (nand-x)?

I was thinking to use this guide to solder: http://www.team-xecuter.com/coolrunner/install/phat_xenon.jpg

Happy to hear your advice, below you will find my photo's. I hope it's enough information.

DSC_4373.jpgDSC_4371.jpgDSC_4289.jpgDSC_4376.jpg

jsinger47

Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
You are welcome to try xenon rgh but don't expect it to work. I have yet to get a xenon to boot xell with rgh. Only tried a couple though

In the case of a spelling error, I blame Tapatalk.

snakeboots

Noob Account
May 31, 2013
Belgium
I have a screenshot of my X-box settings above, it says D: 2.0.8955.0, I think this is the Dashboard version? So it's below 14699, correct?

blazinggenocide

May 31, 2013
Thx all, great to have so fast your reply's. I'm going to order the nand-x kit and the coolrunner rev-3-c.
Nooooo! Invest in a Jasper and then RJTAG it :D

Best boot times, just sell the xenon cheap and put it towards a RJTAG ultimate kit, it comes with the JRProggramer v2 :)

Xenon are the original send back to Microsoft console. Jasper will last you a lifetime :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Taijigamer2