XFRAG 360 Instruction Manual

can you add some type of original controller picture to the pdf just so every one knows what it means , and possibly type original wired controller in big red letters so they cant miss it ,
coz i cant speak french and i dont trust the online translation sites

Last edited:

Xelimos

Noob Account
Feb 11, 2011
I'd like to know what keyboard and mice this product was tested with, and if you have a compatibility chart, tried 2 different mice, both usb and whereas one of they keyboard works with it the mouse doesnt. so i went ahead and ordered a Logitech G9xxx gaming mouse and a Logitech G15 Keyboard, both wired through usb. Waiting on these items to come in the mail, but as of right now just like to hear what these were tested with for compatibility. Thanks in advance

xxxpk

Noob Account
Aug 5, 2011
Sounds good but would of gone with PC gaming if I prefered playing with mouse and keyboard

asakayosapro

Noob Account
Sep 5, 2011
I would like clarification on what kind of devices will work with the XFRAG360:

? - oldschool large PS/2 connector style keyboards (with adapter for the regular PS/2)

? wireless USB keyboards

? - PS/2 Non-Microsoft mice
_?_ball
_?_redlight / optical
_?_infrared

Wireless (battery-powered) mice (both MS and 3rd party i.e. Logitech, etc.)

Does it also depend on manufacturer compatibility or the XFRAG's driver database (which ones will it work with, and which won't?) or is it just simply auto-detect?

Seen some good and bad reviews, already bought it and would like to know what to expect, thank you very much.

Last edited: